Science Forums

Hello..I am Heather Perry

heatherperry2010

Hi Heather, nice to see you, what kind of quizzes do you write? So are you using hypo as a place to learn or ask, or get inspiration to write new quizzes, or just trying to join an intelligent community of mostly scientifically-minded people who enjoy discussing anything and everything that tickles our phrenic nerve, exhaling it, usually in an intellectual manner, at times in a form not dissimilar to a formal debate?

Welcome to Hypography, Heather, the only place you know where we know that the only way to find an answer to some questions, is to create a parallel universe in which you have already found an answer to that question....

I have a "Heather" right next to me.

She's a planter tub - Calluna Vulgaris, Autumn Flowering Heather - who normally sits in our porch. The other day we decided that she was looking unwell, so we moved her to the back of the house, which is south-facing, to soak up all the sunlight.

Since then we've had constant subzero temperatures and snow, and we've brought her indoors for a little R&R. We keep telling her what a lucky, lucky plant she is, and I think she appreciates our care and attention. :hihi:

Hi, Heather! You don't have to be nuts to be here, but it can certainly help! :naughty: