Science Forums

Hello World!

Abid

Well lets see, im Abid, im somewhere from South-East Asia, yes as my name sounds im a ex-muslim but now i have agnostic views. i am not actually a science student, Im giving my O levels in commerce/business related subjects. I am a novice programmer ( I know a bit of C/Perl).

Anyway, i hope my english didnt scare anyone. HIIII! :)

Anyway i am very much interested in physics. Anyone recommend a good book to get started? thanks

Hey Abid, Welcome

Yeah you'll be able to find quite a lot of people here who started very much just like you :) I too know a couple of more programming languages **, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to pop into the Computer Science section.

You should search our forums for the book recommendation, i thought we've had a thread or two about those :)

Welcome to Hypography, the only place you know where some people know more about more aspects of something then aspects you can name :)

(wow, well that came out a bit cryptic, whatever, its individual to you, i dont repeat my "the only place you know" statements :) )

** somewhere in the 30 ballpark, though honestly i'm only really only proficient in a little over a dozen or so.