Science Forums

Why we feel much strength in our right side of body?

In answer to your questions, the following:

1) Some people are left handed and some people are right handed. Myself, I would give my left arm to be ambidextrous, and my right arm to be able to spell it.

2) No. See answer to Question 1.

3) No. See answer to Question 2.

4) No. See answer to Question 3.

5) No. See answer to Question 4.

When you find directions through compass, needle of compass always in north side, it means very high positive phase in north side. Our mind also has two phase, one is negative and one is positive, positive mind always think to make, and negative mind always think to destroy. In our body left side is negative and right side is positive, fundamental idea you can find through the moving circle of earth, earth is moving east to north to west to south, the complete round finished between 24 hours. For the experiment you put water in round jar, and move forcibly in round, you find water place with side walls of jar, it is the effects of moving values of earth. Earth is moving in round 1296000 Miles in 24 hours. By the effects of moving the forces of positive energy going direct to north side on the earth. By this effects or moving earth our right side of body feeling very much strength, and in left side we find low energy. By the moving effects of earth water of the earth through to north and south side of earth, these are north and south poles, by the pressure of the air and water to both poles, water start to freeze, and ice land automatically generate. One question in mind, why only north and south poles freeze, why not eat west poles freeze, this formula you can find by the states of earth, earth band down 23.5 degrees, and by the effects of band down, much pressure presented with north and south poles.

In order to support your idea here, Astro, you need to clearly define your terms. Left side/right side of the body is ambiguous.Are you referring to parts of the brain and their function? If so, please provide supporting data and links. Not sure I am following the rest of your post and how it relates to physical strength. Are you alluding to biogenic magnetite and attempting to infuse magnetic properties as to how the physical body may be afffected by magnetic fields?

Please define and elaborate with the appropriate terminology:)

Experiment for the finding solution of left to right strength see Kuber Sadhana.

Hypography is an English speaking forum. The link you give is unreadable to me and most people on this forum. The English section is pseudo-scientific at best. I fail to see how this supports any argument you have made. Please realize that this is a science forum and as such, we expect members to post on scientific topics. We also require members to provide support for their ideas, per the site rules. Please review the site rules and let me know if you have any questions.

When I was born, I was stronger on my right side. At four, I broke my right arm and became stronger on my left side.

Gradually, my right side took over again. I was stronger on my right side until I went into therapy to correct scoliosis from postpolio. Now, my spine is straight but I'm once again stronger on my left side.

I believe we are profoundly affected by events occurring after our births.

--lemit

Virgo also 6th sign of astrology.

Well no, its index is 5. In the 21st century Astrology has moved on to zero-based indexing. Blame Dr. von Neumann.

With four parameters I can fit an elephant, and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk, ;)

Buffy