Science Forums

Read Me!

sanctus

On 3/20/2021 at 12:42 AM, marcospolo said:

What are you people so scared of exactly?

That someone may propose a theory that destroys your cherished beliefs?

Yes, the members of the academic clergy are very scared of it, not because it will destroy their cherished beliefs, but because they will lose their reputation and authority and then they will have to tear up their diplomas.
My explanation of how the light produces the colors is so true that even a 12-years old kid can understand it.
Remember this and remember it very well:
"The truth is understandable, the untruth is not understandable.
Consequence: if something is not understandable, suspect its truthfulness."
All the theories of the contemporary physics, including the Einstein's crap, are not understandable.
Consequence: it is all crap.
But new theories are born due to my hard work and they will change the world of science and thus the world in general. Maybe I won't live to see it, but it will happen for sure.
My theories are not fables as the fables of the contemporary physics. They are based on very easily verifiable experiments.

• 2 years later...
On 4/1/2021 at 7:48 AM, MitkoGorgiev said:

"The truth is understandable, the untruth is not understandable.
Consequence: if something is not understandable, suspect its truthfulness."
All the theories of the contemporary physics, including the Einstein's crap, are not understandable.
Consequence: it is all crap.

No, they are absolutely understandable. Difficult to understand? Sure, but far, far and away from impossible. Even if you don't understand a theory, you should understand the observations that shape a theory before claiming Occam's razor. Often the reasons our theories are so complex is because we have had to make sense of seemingly contradictory results, and the results of reconciling these dilemmas forces our understanding to grow ever more complex. In addition, if your theories are as you say they are, they don't violate this rule, due to being able to provide evidence. It seems odd that you have any problem with moderation that doesn't apply to you. Finally, no one would be getting diplomas revoked were our understanding of physics turned on its head, and most (including myself) are exited at the possibility. The reputation and authority of those who built up the current theories wouldn't even be affected, as it isn't as though they are logically inconsistent. Please don't assume the world is trying to silence you, we are just bored of reciting what we have already learned.