Science Forums

Look!...Dead Cow Flying Backwards!

Turtle

1- amoral, as in not falling in the realm of morality.

2- for me? hard to say.

3- in my opinion, not particularly clever no.

4- no.

5- yes and no. couldn't have been done as it was without the 'web' but other things were required as well.

6- no way of telling as he is now part of the great nothing.

7- i doubt it, but again this is impossible to know.

8- i am not qualified to say.

9- in that it required a certain base logic to be applied, sure.

hope i have been helpful.

• 2 months later...

Christianity is classically more... strict, than most religions and may have found lying about the occurrence a sin in and of itself. And Buddha was a believer in basically not caring about a thing in the world (That's ehat enlightenment is, right? Bliss... Nothing on your mind... Zero thinking... Impossible.) and would have found such a claim to be humorous, possibly.

Bottom line: Buddha is stereotypically more laid back than Christ and Turtle alludes to this stereotype with that question.

___DarkMind said, " Buddha is stereotypically more laid back than Christ and Turtle alludes to this stereotype with that question."

___I agree it was a stereotype inasmuch as the juxtaposition of the two came to mind without deep thought. On reflection however, some stereotypes have a basis in fact. The title of this thread in no small way plays on a justifiable stereotype of a non-flying cow & further on a sterotype (not fully acurate visa vi hummingbird) of non-backward flying.

___At the present moment, I have no recall of reports of either Jesus or Bhuda laughing.