Science Forums

Eleven dimensional universe?

The relative velocities of the combination of various individual atomic structures that form together a system of charged known as an atom, combine to achieve blistering velocities in relatively all directions.

In the considerations of the nature of light and the postulates of Einstein's special relativitiy theory, time at the scale of an atom is inconsistent and unstable so much so as to be unfathamable to the macroscopic creation of the perceptions in the mind.

The passage of time as we know it, is very much dependent on the chemical refresh rate of perceptional slide show, a rate that varies in the range of around 60hertz of frequency. Without ones awareness residing in the ever coming present flashes of now, the awareness would reside fully within ages of time stored through ones memory capabilities.

Entropy is a pattern that can be considered macroscopically understood, or the individual sate of atomic structure. In the world of atomic scale a dense atomic structure could suggest it residing within a massive macroscopic patter known as a star.

With the considerations of general relativity a simularity is found amongst time, energy, and entropy.

Where time is discovered to be ticking slower so is there stored energy, this is a large concentration of an observation of entropy in action, for example a hot burning star.

A frozen ball of rock in space for example may quickly lose all its heat energy, but there is little if any change in the rate of the flow of time in the atomic structures in this pattern of fundamental energy units of matter.

Where self-sustaining heat energy of an object is found (entropic system) such as a large star, time is measured to be relatively slower to a considerably less massive reference frame.

The very state of energy it seems both in gravitational systems and high velocities is intwined with the rate and passage of the flow of time.

It is not that time is as much illusionary, it is that reason itself, and certain terms are united in action with other terms.

Just as space and time, can be considered space-time. Motion and time can be considered motion-time. Just as Gravity and time are always systematically working in an equation, and so they can be gravity-time.

In an end result we can form almost a loop of sorts as like, <---space-time-gravity-mass-energy-motion--->

Arkain101: You might enjoy Sidis's book: THE ANIMATE AND THE INANIMATE-PREFACE

To be honest I've always thought that life was a violation of the second law. It just seems like one of those givens you seldom give thought to. I'm not sure but I think I first heard that from Isacc Asimov in one of his books on extra terrestrial life. He said something think like, In it's absolute simplest terms life can be seen as a localized violation of the second law. It has been more than 35 years since I read that so I could be wrong about who said it.

Michael

How could one sum this topic up in the least of words?

My mind tells me, my heat tells me, and many other aspects of existence tells me...

The summation of all being is the acceptance of being when not knowing why you be and that being itself is a complete phenomina that no one, no thing, no idea, no theroy, or mind could describe.

We play in a sand box that exists.. where this box fo existence came from is just beyond us... we die... quite frequently infact... too often infact... to easlily infact....

I respect my being... summation now..

I am, thank you.. for my am,, and your am of which knows how all am are.

Thanks, at the time I had less then 10 threads and I couldn't site the source:
Sure enough, we have this anti-spam measure, an unfortunately necessary thing. I added the link but also quote tags, and these also in your previous two quotes of Aristotle and Kant. :beer-fresh:

I'd like to say that in the last case, as well as the tags, you should have given some alterantive form of reference, such as the heading found on that site itself:

By John Ellis McTaggart

Published in Mind: A Quarterly Review of Psychology and Philosophy 17 (1908): 456-473.

If you hadn't correctly cited Aristotle and Kant for the other two quotes, I might be inclined to think it was deliberate plagiarism. :bow_flowers: :yay_jump:

• 3 weeks later...

Tormod,

Originally Posted by martillo

I'm thinking now if the "free will" of living beings would imply in one or even more dimensions of the Universe...

How? Why?

If I'm not wrong the eleven dimensions of the Universe express the dimensions needed to describe the Universe mathematically in Physical equations which include all the characteristics and properties of it.

I haven't heard that the "free will" is included and if not evrything would be predetermined in the Universe even our lifes, thoughts and decisions. Once an initial state would be determined everything would be predictable by the equations, even or lifes. The Universe would run like a machine...

If I'm not wrong the eleven dimensions of the Universe express the dimensions needed to describe the Universe mathematically in Physical equations which include all the characteristics and properties of it.

I haven't heard that the "free will" is included...

My question was basically "why would free will have an impact on the physical dimensions"? We have no evidence that our consciousness has any importance in the structure of the universe. Since the universe was around some 13+ billion years before us, you'd think that the evolution of consciousness would be hard pressed to manage to influence the cosmos.

PuGZ,

And that's assuming the human mind isn't deterministic! Free will might be an illusion for all we know.

Deterministic free will has no sense, it is in contradiction of the definition of free will.

It's not an illussion. Although we are influentiated by some things in the rest of the Universe (past experiences, others' thoughts, conditions in the environment, etc) we take our own decisions sometimes.

If we would have a "deterministic mind" we would be machines and I don't think we are.

Tormod,

why would free will have an impact on the physical dimensions"?

The "impact" would be more dimension(s) needed to describe the Universe.

We have no evidence that our consciousness has any importance in the structure of the universe.

Well, nowadays humans are able to modify our environment and even produce nuclear bombs, send objects to other planets, etc. I think this are small alterations but prove that humans can alter the Universe and who knows what would we be able in the future?

Since the universe was around some 13+ billion years before us, you'd think that the evolution of consciousness would be hard pressed to manage to influence the cosmos.

I don't understand what you mean here...