Science Forums

What are you listening to right now?

Boerseun

What are you listening to right now?

We’re sorry, all customer service representatives are busy. Your call is important to us, please stay on the line and your call will be answered by the first available representative...

:juggle:

We’re sorry, all customer service representatives are busy. Your call is important to us, please stay on the line and your call will be answered by the first available representative...

:read:

:rolleyes:

:)

:evil:

:banghead: :cussing:

:yell: :rant:

:ebomb: :) :angry:

:crash: :rant: :angry: :wave2: :angryfire:

Bless-ed be the man who created speakerphone. :confused:

Curs-ed be the man who created call waiting loops. :)

I'm listening to my laptop hum, which keeps me out of the loop. :turtle:

tried pressing "0" or "#" a couple times?

tried pressing "0" or "#" a couple times?

Oh yes, I always press 0. It's like the shortcut they don't want you to know about :turtle: Unfortunately, it's only really helpful if you're stuck in a menu. Stuck in the queue waiting for an operator... nothing to do but make sure nothing of value is within reach :sherlock:

~modest

cover of "wrapped around your finger" originally by the police

YouTube - UnderOath - Wrapped Around Your Finger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs8iqC1BsXU

cover of "enjoy the silence" originally by depeche mode

YouTube - Evergreen Terrace - Enjoy The Silence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hplHK9i0hdw

cover of "close to me" originally by the cure

YouTube - The Get Up Kids - Close to Me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukcDTCRerIk