Science Forums

What are you listening to right now?

Boerseun

'Cause Moontanman's "Ride Like the Wind" and bike rant got me thinking what was my favorite motorcycle song, and this came to mind, along with wondering if there are any good motorcycle songs that aren't about crime and/or death?  I couldn't think of one (sorry, Neil, much as I love you, "Unknown Legend" didn't clear my gate for "good song")

• 2 weeks later...

'Cause Moontanman's "Ride Like the Wind" and bike rant got me thinking what was my favorite motorcycle song, and this came to mind, along with wondering if there are any good motorcycle songs that aren't about crime and/or death?  I couldn't think of one (sorry, Neil, much as I love you, "Unknown Legend" didn't clear my gate for "good song")

Long may you run?....always seemed like a bike song.... V-twins are heart shaped....

David Allen Coe's  Panheads forever isn't about crime or death...just his love for his 

machine.

Edited by DFINITLYDISTRUBD

Easter means festival, going through all the band playing to see which I wanna see, I got to Hetroertzen so far and bands I definitivly want to see deathcode society, el caco, abyssion and cattle decapitation :-) Ranging in many substyles syphonic deathmetal, hardrock, psychedelic black metal and extreme.
http://www.infernofestival.net/no/festival/artists.aspx

Neil Young - Powderfinger...If I remember to... I'ma learn the bass parts tomorrow.

Love that song, and nearly all of the Rust Never Sleeps album. Have sung and played the hell out of it on guitar – it’s a superb jam song.

Pink Floyd - Is There Anybody Out There......seem appropriate.

[sad laugh] I know what you mean. Though various missteps and the general trend of the internet toward a few big social media sites, we’ve not got as many or as active members here at hypography as we did a decade ago. Still, I think it takes only a village, not a mega-city.

Last weekend I finished watching the final season of the anime Black Lagoon, which introduced me years ago to this source of guilty, violent, Slavic pleasure:

I usually skip the opening part when I watch more than one series episode in a row, but found myself listening to the shortened version of this in Black Lagoon over and over.