183 replies to this topic

#171 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 04:03 AM

There are a lot of things I do not believe in, such as multiverses, dark matter, gravitons, politicians etc.

Studying religion is a waste of time unless you are trying to understand a particular culture, or why some war is taking place.

Would you accept Karma as "cause and effect". Everything in the universe responds to "cause and effect", from a very hot beginning a few billion years ago to the present day.

The term Omniverse is way too general it can include every crack pot theory from now to the beginning of time, including multiverses. Treating them all on the same footing is nonsense. To consider the universe as a whole with perhaps some dimensions not yet fully understood, which might explain some as yet unexplained things in science, I might consider.

You might have noticed this thread is supposed to be on consciousness, anything related to consciousness I might discuss. Conspiracy theories are not related to consciousness :sherlock:

Why dont you start another thread on the cabal or conspiracy theory. If you want to discuss a cabal start a thread on it, stop hijacking every other thread with it. This is supposed to be a science forum  :shocked:  admittedly full of characters, some with theories so wrong they are not worth discussing  :innocent:

Well we can agree on politicians. :lol:

All cultures are based on or have some kind of religion. It seems the new religion for this age is Techtronic and the technocrats are its masters. And AI is it's god.

I can agree with cause and effect. For every action there is a reaction. That is even a scientific principal.

Do you know if Quantum Electrodynamics proves that the brain cannot generate consciousness?

Is it really a conspiracy theory that our consciousness is suppressed? I think that is pretty obvious and not just a theory but it is a conspiracy.

It think the study of consciousness needs more then science because it seems that the ancients figured more out in the past about consciousness then the science of today can. In actuality we have lost knowledge and it has been suppressed. Consciousness is a part of this and this is all a part of this thread. The thread asks what is consciousness? That can lead to any road and even the cabal that hijacks our consciousness through fear and propaganda on a daily basis. Orwellian double speak and the slavery of humans.

#172 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1423 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 04:09 AM

I can agree with cause and effect. For every action there is a reaction. That is even a scientific principal.

Do you know if Quantum Electrodynamics proves that the brain cannot generate consciousness?

A couple of theories on consciousness have been posted on this thread. The Orch-Or theory claims it is the only complete theory, but like many things in science it might not even be wrong. It in part sounds plausible. I have not yet found anything discussing Penroses part in the theory in any depth.

Ultimately everything reduces to quantum mechanics even your brain, without which you wouldnt have a brain. Think about it!

#173 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 04:22 AM

A couple of theories on consciousness have been posted on this thread. The Orch-Or theory claims it is the only complete theory, but like many things in science it might not even be wrong. It in part sounds plausible. I have not yet found anything discussing Penroses part in the theory in any depth.

Ultimately everything reduces to quantum mechanics even your brain, without which you wouldnt have a brain. Think about it!

I think when it all comes down to it. Everything is an illusion. Even this Universe can be considered and illusion and a holographic projection. So I guess the best you can do is enjoy the things you can and do the things you love to do.

#174 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1423 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 01:56 PM

https://www.ancient-...-memory-0013654

• Thoth101 likes this

#175 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:15 PM

Nice!

#176 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:29 PM

#177 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1423 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 09:23 AM

David Icke is a well known nutter mixing new age theories and conspiracy theories https://en.wikipedia...wiki/David_Icke . The "Lizard people" you mentioned previously are the Jews according to Icke. 

#178 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 12:44 AM

David Icke is a well known nutter mixing new age theories and conspiracy theories https://en.wikipedia...wiki/David_Icke . The "Lizard people" you mentioned previously are the Jews according to Icke. 

You probably never even read any of his books. That is not true at all that Icke said the Lizard people are Jews. Pretty sad you condemn someone without even taking the time to hear what he says or read what he writes. Shame on you for believing the propaganda of the mainstream and Cabal. You Wikipedia site is misinformation. I suggest you do your own research before believing Wikipedia for everything.

Edited by Thoth101, 02 June 2020 - 12:45 AM.

#179 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1423 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 04:43 AM

You probably never even read any of his books. That is not true at all that Icke said the Lizard people are Jews. Pretty sad you condemn someone without even taking the time to hear what he says or read what he writes. Shame on you for believing the propaganda of the mainstream and Cabal. You Wikipedia site is misinformation. I suggest you do your own research before believing Wikipedia for everything.

No I havent read any of his books, his predictions have not happened. The man appears to be living in cloud cuckoo land. Which part of the video above is interesting, how many minutes/hours in does it have any useful information, based on facts. 

Icke did appear on the BBC with an interview with Wogan whereby he made some predictions, which turned out to be ludicrous. This is not misinformation.

#180 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 03:45 AM

No I havent read any of his books, his predictions have not happened. The man appears to be living in cloud cuckoo land. Which part of the video above is interesting, how many minutes/hours in does it have any useful information, based on facts. 

Icke did appear on the BBC with an interview with Wogan whereby he made some predictions, which turned out to be ludicrous. This is not misinformation.

You have no reason to speak on him if you have not read any of his books. When you read a few of his books come back to me and we will debate it. I actually have a link where you can read a few of his books for free. I will post them on here for you when I get to my home computer at some point.

#181 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1423 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 09:03 AM

You have no reason to speak on him if you have not read any of his books. When you read a few of his books come back to me and we will debate it. I actually have a link where you can read a few of his books for free. I will post them on here for you when I get to my home computer at some point.

The video you linked above is 1.5 hours long. I looked at the first 5 minutes and got bored. Where does it get interesting? Some nutters have good ideas, Roger Penrose referenced earlier on this thread, is a known genius, who is also a bit of nutter occasionally. I suspect Roger and Icke are in the same league, you might disagree :)

Icke did predict the end of the world due to what he has streamed, it didnt happen :)  he perhaps got his dates mixed up :) He is certainly a character, and appears to be able to talk the hind leg of a donkey. 

Roger predicts things like the beginning of the world, multiverses and the like, and also has ideas on consciousness which might be a bit fringe, but less so than Ickes :)  

Edited by Flummoxed, 10 June 2020 - 09:03 AM.

#182 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 06:14 PM

The video you linked above is 1.5 hours long. I looked at the first 5 minutes and got bored. Where does it get interesting? Some nutters have good ideas, Roger Penrose referenced earlier on this thread, is a known genius, who is also a bit of nutter occasionally. I suspect Roger and Icke are in the same league, you might disagree :)

Icke did predict the end of the world due to what he has streamed, it didnt happen :)  he perhaps got his dates mixed up :) He is certainly a character, and appears to be able to talk the hind leg of a donkey. 

Roger predicts things like the beginning of the world, multiverses and the like, and also has ideas on consciousness which might be a bit fringe, but less so than Ickes :)  

David Icke never predicted the end of the world nor does he make certain predictions. He connects dots not make predictions. Although when you start to connect the dots you can almost predict the gameplan of the Elite.  Which is why I suggest you read what he says yourself instead of what the mainstream says about him to discredit the dot connector. Here you go.

Happy reading.

Children of the Matrix full book:
https://www.bibliote...trix/matrix.htm

Tales From the Time Loop full book:
https://www.bibliote...es_timeloop.htm

The Biggest Secret full book:
https://www.bibliote...ggestsecret.htm

What he just said recently:
Looters and Rioters For The 1%

If you don't take the time to read any of this or watch the video then I don't know what else to say other then no matter what I say your mind is made up without investigation by yourself.

#183 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2690 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 01:51 AM

David Icke never predicted the end of the world nor does he make certain predictions. He connects dots not make predictions. Although when you start to connect the dots you can almost predict the gameplan of the Elite.  Which is why I suggest you read what he says yourself instead of what the mainstream says about him to discredit the dot connector. Here you go.

Happy reading.

Children of the Matrix full book:
https://www.bibliote...trix/matrix.htm

Tales From the Time Loop full book:
https://www.bibliote...es_timeloop.htm

The Biggest Secret full book:
https://www.bibliote...ggestsecret.htm

What he just said recently:
Looters and Rioters For The 1%

If you don't take the time to read any of this or watch the video then I don't know what else to say other then no matter what I say your mind is made up without investigation by yourself.

Thoth101 stop smoking that crank crack, I have to deal with enough cranks on a daily basis.

• Flummoxed likes this

#184 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1423 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 03:38 AM

Sorry Icke predicted the world was going to be devasted by earth quakes and tidal waves. The planet will survive, and the world does not come to an end.

"

David Vaughan Icke (/ˈdvɪd vɔːn k/; born 29 April 1952) is an English conspiracy theorist,[1][3][4][5] and a former footballer and sports broadcaster.[6] Icke has written more than 20 books and has lectured in over 25 countries.[7][8]

In 1990, while spokesman for the Green Party, he visited a psychic who he said told him he had been placed on earth for a purpose and would begin to receive messages from the spirit world.[9] These events led him to announce the following year that he was a "Son of the Godhead"[6] and that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes, a prediction he repeated on the BBC's primetime show Wogan.[10][11] Icke's appearance on the show led to public ridicule in Great Britain.[1

Which part of the video you posted does it have relevance to this thread? 

WTF is a Godhead ? 

As for game plans of the elite, I think there is another thread where this was being discussed somewhere on this forum.