Science Forums

AIDS can be cured!!!

Yes - you or the doctor need to do this yourself. Send material to journals. That is the only way this will be accepted. If Indian doctor's don't accept it, then it can be for at least three reasons: 1) It is not credible (ie documented) well enough, or 2) they have no clue who this doctor is, or 3) They don't want to know. All of this are common problems and the only way to solve them is to publish.

Find medical journals, and send each one you can find a COMPLETE copy of all data. Atleast one is bound to pay attention to a title like CURE FOR AIDS - DATA ENCLOSED, you could also buy webspace and hosting and publish it yourself.

Um, if your friend is a doctor, he should know how to publish, if he doesn't know how, then he probably got his degree from the back of a cereal box. Although I do think that the real cure for AIDS will probably come out of india, since they have such an epidemic there and they also have a lot of medical schools.

Um, if your friend is a doctor, he should know how to publish, if he doesn't know how, then he probably got his degree from the back of a cereal box. Although I do think that the real cure for AIDS will probably come out of india, since they have such an epidemic there and they also have a lot of medical schools.

why cant the medicine come from india?

refer to any qualified doctors in America itself..

you can notice that the most advanced among them are Indians and mostly Keralites..

Do you know that Indian People are one among the most higly standard people intellectualy, in the world

you can notice that the most advanced among them are Indians and mostly Keralites..

Do you know that Indian People are one among the most higly standard people intellectualy, in the world

MOH- I think you misunderstood.

rocky said that he thought the cure probably will come out of india. He wasn't slamming the country at all.

We would love to believe this... but put yourself in our shoes. Some unknown person comes to an online forum to post a cure for AIDS. Why here? Why not any media source? Why not a journal? Why is your doctor / father in law not trying to do this himself? It would seem logical to me that someone in your country would be greedy for money and would want to get this information or even hire your doctor right away to have some kind of "rights" to that info... any inkling of possibility for a "cure" for AIDS would be pounced upon by everyone on the planet, and yet you came here first. It's just hard for us to believe. Then you said in your previous post that he is only "almost" done finding a cure. "Almost" is a relative term - I can say I "almost" found a cure compared to my hominid ancestors from 1.5 million years ago. So far all we have to go on is what you have said and a letter from a "cured patient" in a language none of us can read. No offense to you, but several times a week I get letters in my email saying I can get 10% of 50 million dollars as my payment if I will just give my bank info so that the money can be transferred by some guy in Africa somewhere... we just need some real evidence or some real data to go on to accept something like this. What kind of tests did your doctor perform? How many people were willing to participate in his trials? how long did their recovery take - was it a full recovery each time? Side effects? Anything? Do you see what I'm saying here?

We would love to believe this... but put yourself in our shoes. Some unknown person comes to an online forum to post a cure for AIDS. Why here? Why not any media source? Why not a journal? Why is your doctor / father in law not trying to do this himself? It would seem logical to me that someone in your country would be greedy for money and would want to get this information or even hire your doctor right away to have some kind of "rights" to that info... any inkling of possibility for a "cure" for AIDS would be pounced upon by everyone on the planet, and yet you came here first. It's just hard for us to believe. Then you said in your previous post that he is only "almost" done finding a cure. "Almost" is a relative term - I can say I "almost" found a cure compared to my hominid ancestors from 1.5 million years ago. So far all we have to go on is what you have said and a letter from a "cured patient" in a language none of us can read. No offense to you, but several times a week I get letters in my email saying I can get 10% of 50 million dollars as my payment if I will just give my bank info so that the money can be transferred by some guy in Africa somewhere... we just need some real evidence or some real data to go on to accept something like this. What kind of tests did your doctor perform? How many people were willing to participate in his trials? how long did their recovery take - was it a full recovery each time? Side effects? Anything? Do you see what I'm saying here?

Can you tell how could I approach a Journal outside India?

And, Forums are the places meant for giving ready information about something..

Thats why I came here..

I told you "Almost" because he made the cure of some persons upto 95% and all..

He has not arrived 100% cure and will attain it shortly..

I will collect maximum information about his treatment and will post here tommorow..

I know that u all cant take this completely..

I will collect maximum evidences from him and present here...

Just so that people are clear, this man is a doctor of Ayurveda medicine. I was curious as to what this was, so I googled it, and found this site:

http://www.everydayayurveda.org/

Ayurveda recognizes three main energies that combine to form all things in the universe. These are recognized as being fundamental to all life and are seen in the processes of growth, maintenance, and decay. Their actions are named anabolism, metabolism, and catabolism in the western sciences. Life, light, and love exemplify all these energies and are found in our environments at every moment on every level.

These energies combine in limitless ways to create the unique qualities of each individual. When you become aware of these qualities within yourself, you take the first steps toward creating a healthy life. Ayurveda assists you in identifying these energies in your body and shows you how to more fully experience their gifts and to gain freedom from their limitations. By working with the body's unique nature, you are able to create true health.

Ayurveda names these basic energies Vata, Pitta, and Kapha . In the Ayurvedic approach to life and health, we recognize how these energies are at work at each moment in our bodies and minds. When we recognize this, we can begin to create balance for ourselves by countering the destructive forces with positive actions.

I contacted this doctor through phone and came to know the following:

* He have treated a total of 50 patients. All these cases reached 85% success.

* This achievement was made within one year.

* The patients have no diahrea, skin problems or other infectious diseases.

* He increased weight of the patients from the range of 52 to 63

* HIV has not turned -ve. It is still +ve

* CD4 & CD8 count increased.

* The patients can lead a long life owing to his present treatment.

* The contents in the blood such as Platelets increased.

He said me that he have English documents of LAB Test, CD4 Test, CD8 Test etc. and he will send me its xeroscopy through parcel service. I will be able to present that here shortly..

What would be helpful is not only results of tests, but also an explanation of the nature of his treatment and any theories associated with the mechanisms involved in making those treatements effective. Without information about what he's actually doing, there's no way to evaluate whether or not its his treatment or unrelated causes that explain the test results, nor mechanisms to repeat and verify his method through independent testing.

Cheers,

Buffy

AIDS the deadly disease can be cured...

A Doctor of "Ayurveda"

India - land of health, wealth, cleanliness, joy, wisdom, and progress... if those are indistinguishable from famine, pestilence, disease, filth, poverty, suffering, and early death.

India’s maternal mortality ratio is around 540 deaths per 100,000 live births. That's dead mothers not dead babies. In the US it is 7.5/100,000. "Ayurveda" that.

http://www.indianchild.com/life_expectany_mortality_india.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00054602.htm

According to the Population Reference Bureau's 2000 World Data Sheets, life expectancy at birth for Indians is between 60 and 61 years. In Japan it is 84 years. "Ayurveda" that.