Science Forums

pgrmdave

___I have also noticed that after giving a bunch of rep points in a short time you get a message saying you have to wait a while before giving more. If it was too easy, it wouldn't be as valuable. :)
Very true Turtle, spoken like a wise man. I was just noticeing your post total and, considering the excellent quality and thoughtfullness exercised within each of these posts, I think it's High Time you recieve some more reputation points for your effort. Very good work Trutle, your one of my favorites.

• 1 month later...

The red check box does not directly affect the members reputation and they are never directly alerted that you've selected that option... I think that the report you fill out is sent to the Admins though... (Sorry guys... ;)). The blue check box is used to give positive rep (green boxes) or negative rep (red boxes) with either the "I approve" or the "I disapprove" option... simple enough :shrug:. Be sure to try and hand out the positive rep as much as possible and try to keep the negative repping to minimum... This should only be used if a post REALLY bothers you, and if it bothers you that much you should also be sending away that report that goes with the red check box. That is all for now ;).