Science Forums

Animal testing

gribbon

Well first, I suggest we write the questions better. How is a cat's IQ measured by asking the ingredients in crab rangoon? It's obvious to anyone with even an advanced degree in hyperbolic topography that we should ask them about catnip instead. Also, I mean, seriously, have you seen where dogs are forgetting to capitalize their Barks? Mice too, they've taken on the quizzicle attributes of their lab rat cousins, mispelling their squeaks by using two e's! They should be auto-failed and forced to live in the sewer.

I've heard that the National Animals Defense Society (NADS) is rallying support to make testing green paraketes' non-euclidean geometry against the law! Can you believe it? I mean, where do we draw the line folks?

[/TongueInCheek]

I've heard that the National Animals Defense Society (NADS) is rallying support to make testing green paraketes' non-euclidean geometry against the law! Can you believe it? I mean, where do we draw the line folks?

[/TongueInCheek]

Inconceivable!!

How cruel. Obviously we should draw the line before we test green paraketes non-euclidean geometry. I think testing them on euclidean geometry (or would that be non-non-euclidean geometry?):hyper:

It is a topic worthy of further discussion in my opinion.

Racoon is absolutely correct, on two accounts. It is an important topic worthy of discussion, and there is already an existing thread on the matter. Please continue discussion there. The added benefit is that you can see what's already been contributed and perhaps resolve many of your uncertainties by the time you reach the end of the thread. :naughty: