Science Forums

3 Word Conversation!!

LJP07

No, their Paths....

Chendoh a slight nudge?...How long have you been working here?!?...When are you going to realize IN isn't living up to his Sig?

In's reply should of been..............

are His Children!

And My reply to your absurd post was:

No, their paths.

If you want to be a dick, you can PM me and we'll hash it out. Apparently gentle nudges aren't effective, and surprisingly you haven't seemed to comprehend the nature of this thread... although we're now over 1,300 posts in... How can you suggest what my reply "should have been" in a thread of this organic nature? Gosh, ever since I told you a few weeks back that you posted something creepy in response to Buffy, you've had a real hard on about everything I contribute.

I'll try to save the continuity of the thread by some minor summary/edits here. I'm malleable on this if needed. :confused:

With practice, anyone can build one with proper love and care, just like children. "God needs money?" he asked. "God needs children," he replied. Further questions arose, such as "Aren't righteous ones...