Science Forums

Who is Lucifer? Who is the Devil? Who is Satan?

Garry Denke

• 1 month later...
Ooopppsss!! I forgot ol' Caligastia.:naughty: Nothing like prepaid wild speculation and fictional bamboozelement. :evil: Read the Urantia to see how well these principles continue to be applied in modern times.

if i remember correctly, caligastia was the planetary prince of 606, satan was the system ambassador and lucifer was system sovereign.

Robert Burgess/Caligastia is a piker.

Garry Denke, anagram Dark Energy, is the quintessential Lucifer.

Garry Denke, anagram Dark Energy, is the quintessential Devil.

Garry Denke, anagram Dark Energy, is the quintessential Satan.

Planetary Headquarters

hbar = e^2*z0

hbar = [(1.6021765(31) x 10^-19 A-s)^2] * (3.767303134... x 10^2 kg-m^2/A^2-s^3)

hbar = 9.6705527(59) x 10^-36 kg-m^2/s

hbar = e^2/e0*c

hbar = [(1.6021765(31) x 10^-19 A-s)^2] / (8.854187817... x 10^-12 A^2-s^4/kg-m^3) * (2.99792458 x 10^8 m/s)

hbar = e^2*u0*c

hbar = [(1.6021765(31) x 10^-19 A-s)^2] * (1.256637061... x 10^-6 kg-m/A^2-s^2) * (2.99792458 x 10^8 m/s)

Caligastia... piker!

h*(2 alpha),

:naughty:

Satan is the excuse given by Christians to explain many of their actions. The way I see it, he gets a bad rap. Here you have God, who thinks he is all high and mighty because he created everything. Satan was just an angel who thought differently than God did. He had a lot of friends on his side, too. When he threatened to revolt against God, the creator and his magical flying sidekicks, St. Michael and the Holy Spirit, kicked Satan and his comrades into hell. Looks like a typical crushed revolt. And to add to that similarity, God and friends created all this propaganda to slander Satan's name, very much in the same way Stalin slandered Trotsky's name and blamed him for all the country's problem.

A sad story if you think about it.

And free will and God disappear in a puff of logic.

Thus the perfectly flawed angle and the perfectly flawed hbar...

hbar = h*(2 alpha)

hbar = (6.6260693(11) x 10^-34 kg-m^2/s-rad)*[(2.00000000 x 10^0 rad/sr)*(7.2973525(68) x 10^-3 sr)]

hbar = (6.6260693(11) x 10^-34 kg-m^2/s-rad)*(1.4594705(14) x 10^-2 rad)

...that unified Quantum Theory and Relativity Theory are known.

hbar=e^2z0 ; hbar=e^2/e0c ; hbar=e^2u0c

Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan

:)

Stonehenge Free Festivals Were Completely Wonderful...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Garry Denke, Geologist on 26/June/2006 at 16:21:

In Reply to: Stonehenge Free Festival Was Completely Wonderful... posted by opmoc on 12/May/2005 at 02:33:

They sure were. In the Spring of '74 we decided to change colleges (IUP/ASU). Vacationed to Stonehenge on June 19th. Met some really neat folks along the way. I told them they should camp at Stonehenge. Always have been big on camping myself. Simply love sleeping (tenting) outdoors. That same year, Winter of '74, we went to Grand Canyon. Four of us hiked down it, and up. We didn't camp that time though (blizzard). Had to be back for classes (ASU). Anyway, I saved this from our school paper. State Press, in the Fall of '74:

"A strange hippie cult calling themselves 'Wallies' claim God told them to camp at Stonehenge. The Wallies of Wiltshire turned up in force at the High Court today. There was Kris Wally, Alan Wally, Fritz Wally, Sir Walter Wally, Wally Egypt and a few other wandering Wallys. The sober calm of the High Court was shattered as the Wallies of Stonehenge sought justice. A lady Wally called Egypt with bare feet and bells on her ankles blew soap bubbles in the rarefied legal air and knelt to meditate. Sir Walter Wally wore a theatrical Elizabethan doublet with blue jeans and spoke of peace and equality and hot dogs. Kevin Wally chain-smoked through a grotesque mask and gave the victory sign to embarrassed pin-striped lawyers. And tartan-blanketed Kris Wally - "My mates built Stonehenge" - climbed a lamp-post in the Strand outside the Law Courts and stopped bemused tourists in their tracks. The Wallies (motto `Everyone's a Wally: Everyday's a Sun Day') - made the pilgrimage to the High Court to defend what was their squatter right to camp on Stonehenge. . . the Department of the Environment is bringing an action in the High Court to evict the Wallies from the meadow, a quarter of a mile from the sarsen circle of standing stones, which is held by the National Trust on behalf of the nation. The document, delivered by the Department to the camp is a masterpiece of po-faced humour, addressed to "one known as Arthur Wally, another known as Philip Wally, another known as Ron Wally and four others each known as Wally". For instance, paragraph seven begins resoundingly: "There were four male adults in the tent and I asked each one in turn his name. Each replied `I'm Wally"'. There are a soft core of about two dozen, peace-loving, sun worshipping Wallies - including Wally Woof the mongrel dog. Hitch-hikers thumbing their way through Wiltshire from Israel, North America, France, Germany and Scotland have swollen their numbers. Egypt Wally wouldn't say exactly where she was from - only that she was born 12,870 years ago in the cosmic sun and had a certain affinity with white negative. Last night they were squatting on the grass and meditating on the news."

Stonehenge Free Festivals Were Completely Wonderful... by the Summer of '84 there were megaphones, microphones, and geophones everywhere. And of course, recorders. Mine (several) were from school (IUP). The Wallies of Wessex and Hell's Angels made the '84 shoot possible. Howard Hughes would have been proud. It was his idea, but he died in '76. Many thanks Wallies and Hell's Angels.

G. Willy Wally

This message was edited by Garry Denke, Geologist on 26/June/2006 at 20:06

Stonehenge Free Festivals Were Completely Wonderful...

Alan Lodge: Tash's - Stonehenge Festival 84 - Aerial Shots

Heelstone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hells Angels

Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan

:)

• 6 months later...

Greetings Cassie,

A Great Pun!

--

There I was, a-digging this hole

A hole in the ground, so big and sort of round it was

There was I, digging it deep

It was flat at at the bottom and the sides were steep

When along, comes this bloke in a bowler which he lifted and scratched his head

Well we looked down the hole, poor demented soul and he said

Do you mind if I make a suggestion?

Don't dig there, dig it elsewhere

Your digging it round and it ought to be square

The shape of it's wrong, it's much much too long

And you can't put hole where a hole don't belong

I ask, what a liberty eh

Nearly bashed him right in the bowler

Well there was I, stood in me hole

Shovelling earth for all I was worth

There was him, standing up there

So grand and official with his nose in the air

So I gave him a look sort of sideways and I leaned on my shovel and sighed

Well I lit me a fag and having took a drag I replied

I just couldn't bear, to dig it elsewhere

I'm digging it round cos I don't want it square

And if you disagree it don't bother me

That's the place where the holes gonna be

Well there we were, discussing this hole

A hole in the ground so big and sort of round

Well it's not there now, the ground's all flat

And beneath it is the bloke in the bowler hat

And that's that.

Hole In The Ground

--

NOW comes Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan in the eighth month, on the twenty and five-fold day of the month, in the seventh year of Bush fired but not burning, saying: behold, my favourite Ghost-writer of all time; the historical Jesus of Nazareth, author of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts and Hebrews, and finisher of Revelation. Proof that my favourite Ghost-author of all time is indeed the writer: historical Jesus of Nazareth "author and finisher" of the faith: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Hebrews and Revelation; rests in the following eight (8) facts:

1. Matthew was a functionally illiterate tax collector;

2. Mark was a functionally illiterate missionary;

3. Luke was a functionally illiterate slave physician;

4. John was a functionally illiterate fisherman;

5. Jesus' warning against altering physics marks;

6. Jesus' Hebrews "author and finisher" 12:2;

7. Jesus' authored personal thoughts therein;

8. Revelation geo/paleo/particle physics text.

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were good-hearted Rocky Balboa types (the Old first Rocky). Not much of a difference between them really. The early first century Roman system for collecting taxes lent itself to excess, exploitation, and corruption. Consider the structure in 25 CE. The Italian government 'bid out' the right to collect taxes in a region of the empire. Rome's government would say, We need 'x' amount of revenue from this region of the empire. Wealthy people (mob bosses) would bid on the right to collect (shake down) taxes in that region. Anything they collected above the Italian government's demand was their profit (the take). The Roman regional collectors often would hire managers (gangsters) in specific districts of the region (such as Zacchaeus) for the shake down. The man would have a specific sum he must collect in the district. Anything he collected above that sum was kept (his take). These managers would hire local Italian gangs in their district to do the actual collecting (like Matthew's gang). It was their job to actually collect (shake down) amounts assigned by their managers (gangsters). If they collected more than the managers requested, the amount they collected above what was required was kept (their take). It does not require a genius to imagine how Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, functionally illiterate Rocky Balboas, worked. Roman Catholic Church is rooted from this origin of the Italian (Roman) mob, their bosses, good-hearted thugs like Matthew, the functionally illiterate tax collector, and good-natured associates, like Mark the missionary, Luke the slave physician and John the fisherman. These four were all debt collectors actually, not one of them a capable author. Hence, the Ghost-writer. First century geo/paleo/particle physics' classes were much the same as today, the historical Jesus of Nazareth rambling about 3 day universal magnetic field reversals, to discharging particled ears. Entertaining and amusing is teaching, education is actually very much fun. Last geo/paleo/particle physics' field trip class? Crucifixion cross (-+|+-) charges .999... e diminishing .000...1 e light first day. Resurrection (+-|-+) charges .000...1 e increasing .999... e light third day. No nothings in this universe Cassie, not in the real .0123456789... one, as you know. Speaking of the Old first Rocky, it's lion head, calf head, man face, flying eagle wings Rock sudden-death overtime. All 144,000 planets having life's fresh water (ice) melting, cosmic rays pounding all of the smaller planet dwellers. Did the glorious queen of Revelation answer her mail? She did reply, "I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow". I, Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan in the ninth month, on the five-fold day of the month, in the seventh year of Bush fired but not burning, have a remedy for that.

And that's that.

Main Entry: il·lit·er·ate

Pronunciation: (")i(l)-'li-t(&-)r&t

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English, from Latin illiteratus, from in- + litteratus literate

1 : having little or no education; especially : unable to read or write <an illiterate population>

2 a : showing or marked by a lack of familiarity with language and literature <an illiterate magazine> b : violating approved patterns of speaking or writing

3 : showing or marked by a lack of acquaintance with the fundamentals of a particular field of knowledge <musically illiterate>

synonym see IGNORANT

- illiterate noun

- il·lit·er·ate·ly adverb

- il·lit·er·ate·ness noun

Main Entry: functional illiterate

Function: noun

: a person who has had some schooling but does not meet a minimum standard of literacy

- functional illiteracy noun

- functionally illiterate adjective

And the Angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a Bush. So he looked, and behold, the Bush was burning with fire, but the Bush was not consumed. Then Moses said, "I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the Bush does not burn." So when the LORD saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the Bush and said, "Moses, Moses!" And he said, "Here I am."

Stonehenge Geology and Geophysics

StonehengeGeologyandGeophysics : Heelstone Maps and Cross-sections

Cassie Rules!

Strange Cork

Happy 105th Turtle.

Tortuga Jorge?

:cup: thanks G. i don't look a day over 70 or feel a day over 33. i'll show you my kml if you show me yours. :doh: do your ears itch when i'm talking about you to friends? well...the devil's always in the details and I count you as one inspirer extant. :hihi: i have as many names as days. is this anagram of Tortuga Jorge ring any random bells? {Tortuga Jorge >> jug rot tag ore } :eek: that's all i got. :D

:hihi: thanks G. i don't look a day over 70 or feel a day over 33. i'll show you my kml if you show me yours. :eek: do your ears itch when i'm talking about you to friends? well...the devil's always in the details and I count you as one inspirer extant. :bounce: i have as many names as days. is this anagram of Tortuga Jorge ring any random bells? {Tortuga Jorge >> jug rot tag ore } :hyper: that's all i got. :turtle:
No, no,

kml?