Science Forums

Graviton Theory

thevignesh

Hey a new theory thought about me. Why is gravity weak?

the theory is this............

The world is 4d and it is littered with 2d wormholes connecting different universes. These universes are not para universes about opposite universes. For example the time flowing gorward here might be flowing backward there. Assuming there are millions of these opp-universes, ther might be a universe where it is made up of antimatter like antiproton, antineutron, etc.

Graviton as you all should know has no mass. And it is the only particle that can travel through any dimension.

Therfore these gravitons go through these millions of wormholes and get into other universes. And antigravitons should also exist, and these antigravitons come through the wormholes present there and enter our universe and gets annihilated on contact with gravitons. Therfore the gravity is weak as there is a loss of gravitons through wormholes.

Graviton as you all should know has no mass.

I thought it also had no evidence of existing...

That would make the rest of your post baseless. I certainly think it's possible that gravitons exist, but I wouldn't start making other claims stemming from this idea until this particular one has more merit.

Cheers. :hihi:

I have heard this before.. gravity is said to be a force not constricted by our space-time so it 'leaks' off the brane of our universe. Maybe so, but I say 'why does it not leak through time?'

This theory also comes with the - cant be prooved wrong doesnt make it right - stamp.

I have heard this before.. gravity is said to be a force not constricted by our space-time so it 'leaks' off the brane of our universe. Maybe so, but I say 'why does it not leak through time?'

This theory also comes with the - cant be prooved wrong doesnt make it right - stamp.

"Time" is mans invention. Are perception is linear. Are testing is limited because we are "in time"?

are you affected by the gravity of the moon where it was yesterday? no, I think not. If gravity is to have a finite speed then it is travelling through time, we are affected by the moon as it was d/c seconds ago. But gravity is still constricted to go forwards through time like everything else. Why? why would it leak through other dimensions but not time? Im not saying it doesnt leak through other dimensions into a larger multi-verse, but if it does then there is something curious about time that makes it 'immune' to gravity leakage.

J think there are only two types of particles in the universe electrons and antielectrons.

the first is like a spider string involving by infinite into the point the second the same but reverse. it is a current of a "matter" that is where isn' t our matter and it is what we call the nihil. has a density very high and brings electromagnetic waves at a costant speedness

c.

collecting the electrons with no potential into a isolant container and bilancing the attractive power with big heavy matter the string will be usefull

for star ship.

to know somethingh more about gravity field look at the picture called

2003-18d_jpg.jpg about 10.7 mb there is an orange star at the middle left you ought to use faststone viewer that is capable to open that big photo

that has a black-hole in the nucleus and it is a cube not a sphere.

because electrons is 90 degrees reactive with every energy interactive and in that nucleus 1 cm^3 matter contains all the matter of the earth well that cube is large (j think) 100.000 light-years. thanks to hubble. excuse me all for my bad english.

Sorry I dont understand what your trying to say.. are you saying there are only two types of particles in the universe or only two particles in the universe..

The universe is not difficult to understand it, such as quantum theory is trying to describe it. You can plesure understand universe by Einstein's Unified field theory that he proposed in 1920.

i liked ur idea but one thing may raise conflictions.

acc. to theory of relativity, if u travel with speed of light then u can go to past as well as to future. if we take past journey into account, then acc. to ur idea we will be in other universe, as time will be runnin' backward.

this means our ancestors lived in other universe whreas we live in another one. which is impossible. so ur idea will be true only if relativity theory is false.B)

J think gravitational power is the only power in the universe but it has many faces generating at short nuclear forces at middle distance electric charge and at far distance gravitational attraction. then j think time doesn't exists.

if we could make a machine that was able to control all atoms of a universe

then putting atoms at time 0 well that will be time 0.