Science Forums

Graviton Theory

thevignesh

Coulomb is electron's number (that is electric charge), potential or volt is electron's precession (probably) that is like water altitude, a 90 degrees precession envelopes all the universe and is due to infinite power because electron could be as a string of a spider. other functions may be discovered using a new theory i.e. couple conduction in super conductors may be seen in a different manner. perhaps it is possible to modify matter-antimatter flux in electron using material filters or waves with certain phases of planar laser rays. relation is due

to the same cause between gravity a field and electric field (gravity b is due to the sphere that has greatest volume and lowest extern area in fact in black hole this is insufficient and it is cubic as you can see in that photo j said you and in planets and suns there are no cubes. gravity b is due to a kind of pressure that was generated by separation of matter and antimatter and you may do an experiment that simulate gravity b pressing two spheres in a cylinder into water where they will have attraction.)

a new discover is that it is not true light can't go out of a black-hole true is light decrease or increase for Doppler effect it's wavelenght, so j could see that little black square. it was not black only a very long wave into m-a (matter-antimatter). velocity

c is due to fixed density of m-a but... an electron may be more speedy than a photon into water and makes conic blue waves.

Er, I hope somebody can link some proof and put it in context before this must be shoved to strange claims...

it is not a strange thingh, all is dereved by classic physic (i hope) and by internet resources(hubble for black-hole generating galaxies and bob lazar for motor details).my interest is to help you to make that machines and i think to know that the first object is the charge without volt. 8 electrons are free in hg and many are that in krypton gas (don't think to kriptonite). ancient vimana were made using hg. it was into a conic container because wedge has (for Coulomb laws) a very little radius and electrons may escape. modern ship uses uup first to generate charge with Coulomb value very high, then to produce energy with completely fission of only 1 atom at time.(nucleus may escape like electrons when a big quantity of protons are equating charge and then neutrons and protons may be absorbed by wedge to generate fuel. bye .

ok, Please repeat yourself, in english, while paying proper attention to grammar...you are unintelligible.

it is true I don't speak english excuse me.

what I said is: wedge is the instrument that allows us to cumulate electrons into an isolant container (a very strong container ... it is extremely dangerous if charge meets matter incorrectly for example more atoms for complete fission). wedge matter is to be not mixed and heavy (you don't have at moment ununpentium the element with atomic number 115 and atomic weight about 420 it will be made in the disks under reactor absorbing neutrons and protons with their wedges not bombarding with an accelerator...) for more details see the site in internet that shows

the phisics of 115.