Science Forums

What did Paul say to the Philippians?

stanleyg

What did the Apostle Paul say to the Philippians that he showed strong passions?

Phil1

[5] For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;

[7] Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.

[12] But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel;

[17] But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.

[27] Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

The part about the Philippino houseboys? Yeah, lots of passion there. Rib roast for dinner, rump roast for dessert!

1John2 [18] Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

You really need to freaking read Hypo's rules!!!

You do not have a scientific mindset whatsoever!!

You're just some freakish religious nutcase who needs to find some other evangelical people to be friends with.

www.christiansonline.cc/forum/index.php

Knock yourself out with that website...

...or stay here as long as you mind Hypography's rules. :rolleyes: