Science Forums

Server problems

Tormod

Guest jamongo
Why? Do you know her?

Meaning?:eek:

Be assured that if I could identify the person or persons, you would be the first to know.

My post was meant as a tongue-in-cheek comment, as there have been multiple threads discussing the violence in the world and how proper negotiations would solve everything. Something that I personally do not agree with.:)

hehe, its all in fun, I would be very pissed at the person in question, but I would not dissove to physical violence. I am however interested in why they did do it.. I came up with three reasons:

1. Stupid random malicious intent, like vandalism

2. For the thrill of been able to crack a system

3. Personal vendetta against the site.

Meaning?:)

Be assured that if I could identify the person or persons, you would be the first to know.

My post was meant as a tongue-in-cheek comment, as there have been multiple threads discussing the violence in the world and how proper negotiations would solve everything. Something that I personally do not agree with.:)

Off all the quotes you listed, only one implied physical violence so I fail to see your point.

The brainless hacker made life miserable for some of us for a short time, and has imposed unnecessary expenses upon us. That people are upset is not strange.

But since the hacker obviously must be a lowlife (why else bother to hack a community like Hypography using fairly basic hacking methods?) I simply feel sorry for the idiot.

No pussy footing around. I would immobilize him and feed him to himself until he died of missing parts or starvation.

Now you're talking my language Bill. :)

I was thinking of being nice and just creating thousands of paper cuts and squeezing lemon juice into them. Then putting cayenne pepper into the mucosal areas around their eyes... but, like I said, I was thinking of being nice. :)

There's only one reason to hack a site, and thats for the lols. Oh, and if you got unfairly b&, of course. Mostly lols, tho.

Yeah, if you get unfairly treated, you punish the thousands of members who had nothing to do with it. Plus every other site residing on the same server.

IQ is a brilliant thing. Too bad is isn't handed out in equal shares.