Science Forums

Relativity Phenomena

Relativity Phenomena (is not a strange claim) it is reality.

Is it not evident by explosion that the conversion of mass to energy creates heat and pressure?

Is this not evidence that 3D space vacuum is compressed into energy?

Mass is made up of Energy and Energy is made up of the elements of Atoms in motion. Atoms consist mostly of 3D Spatial Vacuum.

The shock wave of the explosion could be the result of the possible release of compressed 3D Spatial Vacuum within matter to its uncompressed state could it not?

Relativity Phenomena (is not a strange claim) it is reality.

I for one am not entirely clear on the queery of your post. Did something you say regarding relativity get moved to strange claims? Yes, relative phenomena are real.

Is it not evident by explosion that the conversion of mass to energy creates heat and pressure?

The fact that exploding an object of mass would result in a release of energy, heat, and pressure was known prior to relativity. I mean, they knew to get out of the way of a dynomite blast and they knew what would happen if they didn't. Perhaps you could be more specific, as I don't think you stated your question the way you intended it to be.

Is this not evidence that 3D space vacuum is compressed into energy?

No, I do not see how you've made this flow from your above statements. This isn't to say whether you're wrong or not, just that you didn't make the case for it.

Crack a physics book. An electron and a positron annihalate to two 511 keV gamma ray photons. Where is the heat, where is the pressure? A gamma ray photon with energy 1.023 MeV grazes a heavy nucleus to give pair formation of an electron and a positron. Where is the suck, where is the refrigeration?

Thermodynamics is path-independent. Only the starting and ending points determine the difference in energy. There is no intermediary dance that can make a difference. Religion works for adepts; science works for everybody as simple as flipping a light switch. Anybody can spout religion; science requires intelligence and empirical knowledge.

It's your choice - prayer or antibiotics. Evolution is not shy about casting its vote thereafter.

No, I do not see how you've made this flow from your above statements. This isn't to say whether you're wrong or not, just that you didn't make the case for it.

Mass is made up of Energy and Energy is made up of the elements of Atoms in motion. Atoms consist mostly of 3D Spatial Vacuum.

The shock wave of the explosion could be the result of the possible release of compressed 3D Spatial Vacuum within that of matter to its uncompressed state could it not?

The shock wave of the explosion could be the result of the possible release of compressed 3D Spatial Vacuum within that of matter to its uncompressed state could it not?

I'm sorry... but I don't recall seeing "energy" on the periodic table.

Hang on a minute. Energy is a property. We can conceptualise it and talk about it, but it's like colour. Something has colour, but the the colour can't exist without the something. And something has energy, but the energy can't exist without the something. There is no "raw energy".

Relative to energy and relativity, energy is sort of an anomoly. It travels at C and therefore should define a maximized singularity with respect to time dilation and distance contraction. Yet it expressess itself in our reference with a spectrum of finite space-time expressions, i.e., frequency and wavelength, that would be more indicative for something with a range of relativistic velocities from C to less than C.

I don't understand the above.

In my hypothesis Photons are a singularity wave effect, caused by the distortion of 3D spatial vacuum, in a vortex motion at the invariable speed of light.

And what's a "singularity wave effect"?

In fact, I don't understand this thread. Sorry.

Originally Posted by Abstruce

In my hypothesis Photons are a singularity wave effect, caused by the distortion of 3D spatial vacuum, in a vortex motion at the invariable speed of light.

If it is a wave singularity because it travels at C, it should not show all the diversity of wavelength and frequency. In other words, x-rays and radio waves both travel at C, yet both show two different distance and time affects neither indicative of something traveling at C. If we were traveling at C infinite distance would contact and we would be in an eternal time reference. All photons should be exibiting the infinite wavelength assumed at the event horizon of a blackhole. It does not happen that way.

Relative to energy and relativity, energy is sort of an anomoly. It travels at C and therefore should define a maximized singularity with respect to time dilation and distance contraction. Yet it expressess itself in our reference with a spectrum of finite space-time expressions, i.e., frequency and wavelength, that would be more indicative for something with a range of relativistic velocities from C to less than C.

Yes I agree.

Could it be that when a 2D EM wave is introduced into a spin of that of a vortex, it is held together by the speed limit of C. Now that it also is effecting the structure of the wave thus giving the 2D Wave in motion a third dimension that is the depth of the vortex. Thus explaining the conversion of EM wave energy to mass.

The Electron must be the stable result of the vortex. When we send EM charged particles through 3D space as in the motion of the mass in electric generators we create eddies in the fabric of 3D space and thus the vortex electrons are created.

I have predicted time dialation because time is measured by the vibration of certain very consistent atoms. These vibrations must have a longer period because the physical part of them must move through a greater distance to complete a vibration cycle when the atom is moving. Thus the vibrations are slowed by movement, and you have time dialation, just as my theory predicts.

I have predicted length contraction with movement because objects are made of molecules, which are made of atoms, which have electrons that exist in moving patterns around a nucleus. Since the most elemental vortex components move at invariant speed, this pattern must flatten in the direction of movement so that the individual components of it don't get left behind.

All in agreement with Lorentz's work.

Amazing !!

If it is a wave singularity because it travels at C, it should not show all the diversity of wavelength and frequency. In other words, x-rays and radio waves both travel at C, yet both show two different distance and time affects neither indicative of something traveling at C. If we were traveling at C infinite distance would contact and we would be in an eternal time reference. All photons should be exibiting the infinite wavelength assumed at the event horizon of a blackhole. It does not happen that way.

Yes the wave form is distorted, and the invariant speed of the spin would exist just under C, there would exist a barrier at C this would stop the vortex from over speed.

This should allow for the negative pressure created by the singularity of the vortex to distort and create a positive pressure system along the event horizon of the vortex and thus distort the fabric of 3D space.

The photon must be the unstable wave section that is spun off or absorbed by the electron, caused by the change state of the electron vortex.