Science Forums

Space Voyage #1 Chatter

Jay-qu

Yeah, MB that's right. It's called 'beginners's luck'. So what if this luck is just bad?

Now, what's gonna happen next?

Here are my suggestions.

TFS or KAC raise a voice against me, and there's a little questioning I have to face... the questioning in the presence of some members who are connected.

Now BD is not very interested in having this questioning to happen, and he's not very keen on having me exposed as well. So he does his bit to subdue the whole matter... Instead, he warns me severely, and tells me to be more social with him... and to share some of my knowledge with him...

On the other hand, TFS and KAC get really against me... I end up debating with them heatedly.

We left earth orbit on 6/18. Our engine failure happened on 6/19. It is now almost 36 hours since that engine failure in ship time. We have spent the past 35 days on 36 hours of action. I am going to jump us to present - well on our way to Jupiter - with my next post. We will be going from T+21 to T+57. Fasten your seat belts!

I will need a calculation for our estimated time of arrival to the Jupiter system. And we will need to begin our plan of action for exploration while we are there.

Bill

Sounds OK to me, just don't make me be hallucinating or anything again, okay? ;)

And don't solve ALL the problems. Otherwise where's the fun?

TFS

I promise that nobody will be crazy :cup: ;) , and that we will let the existing stories continue.

Everyone is welcome to write about what happened during the jumped time. I just want to keep us moving along. I might wait an additional day if people need time to do something in our current place.

Bill

Hey crew, Pyrotex is having his shoulder operation today, fixing his rotator cuff and some other damage that he has been living with. So he may not be posting for a few days as he recovers. I am sure he will be enjoying the quality posts that everyone has contributed. In fact when he reads Mercedes account of him in the bakery he is likely to laugh so hard that he will rip out all his stitches and need to back in for further repairs.

Pyro, from the captain and crew of the Prophesy, we wish you a speedy recovery.

Cheers my friend :) :eek2:

Bill

Just a note, and something of a broad cast. I would like to see the MCP as a continued character in the story, and have taken steps towards bring the character back into the fold. Ron, Stone, /usr/bin/mcp and myself have been discussing, via PMs the manner in which we might like to see the character return.

It has been expressed that the MCP was viewed as "to powerful" in simple terms and so it is planned to reduce the effectiveness of the character, by placing more realistic limitations on the MCP. I have gotten a response so far from TFS, and RTP, but have yet to hear from the MCP itself (once again Via PM).

So this holler is to get the attention of the person who is the MCP, as well as to discuss future developments regarding the AI storyline.

Also, I would like to know how far along Racoon's pleasure droids were/are.