Science Forums

By clonning can human become God

dattaswami

By clonning can human become God

God created space, matter and energy just by His will as you create a dream of your imagination by your will. The dream qualitatively resembles the universe. But the magnitude or power is infinitely large in the creation of the universe from God. Therefore your dream is not as real as the universe. But you are talking about the creation of items of the universe. Certainly you are not going to create the human beings which are the items of this universe by your will. You cannot create even a real atom by your will. Therefore the comparison with God is absolutely meaningless. Assuming that you have created the human being, you are creating the human being with the help of some living matter and energy supplied to you. Even there you are creating a living item from another living tissue only and not from inert materials and inert energy.

Parents also create a baby from living tissue like sperm and ovum. In what way is your new process of creation (by cloning) different from the conventional reproduction as far as the basic point is concerned? Therefore, you are far from your dream of becoming God by millions and millions of miles.

You can represent the creator and the process of creation as a representative model when you generate an imaginary world by your will in a daydream and control that day dream by your will. The Lord gave this ability to you as a representative model so that you will understand the concept of creation of the universe by the Lord, when He preaches the divine knowledge in His human form. A model only indicates the actual concept and should not be considered as another duplicate concept at a micro-level. Through this concept of dream, people have misunderstood that a soul is a spark of God since the human dream can be considered as the same concept on the micro-level. A diagram of power station on a sheet is only a model to explain the original concept. The diagram itself is not a micro power station and it cannot generate even one milivolt of electricity.

What's the modern day, internet equivalent, of a soapbox? I am curious as to what you're standing on right now.

Recently some devotees were asking Me about the latest scientific development called cloning. They are telling Me that the offspring is produced from the tissue of hair and the offspring gets the same characteristics, by which there is a point that whether the soul is regenerated. The point is whether the soul from the parent is divided so that the first part remains in the parent and second part enters the offspring. When Lord Siva became furious, He plucked one of His hair and threw it on the floor. From that hair, Veerabhadra is produced, who got all the anger from the Lord Siva. The same point arises here.

First of all we should analyse the soul. The soul is made of pure awareness. The vibrations of pure awareness are called as feelings or qualities. Therefore all the characteristic qualities are associated with the soul and are made of pure awareness.

What is pure awareness? It is only a special form of inert energy. When we eat the food, it is oxidised by the oxygen received through the respiratory system. When the food is assimilated in the digestive system, it is oxidised by the Oxygen from the respiratory system, which is carried by the blood in dissolved state through Haemoglobin. The oxidation of food is exothermic reaction and liberates inert heat energy. This inert heat energy is converted into a special form of energy called awareness by the nervous system.

The electricity is produced by the generator and enters the tube light. The electrical energy is converted into light, which is another new form of energy. The heat energy produced by the interaction of digestive and respiratory system is called life energy (Pranamaya kosa). When this heat energy is converted into awareness by nervous system the awareness or mind is produced (Manomaya kosa). This awareness which is in the purest state is called as the soul (or Atman). This awareness is propagated in the form of pulses and these pulses as a bundle is called as Jeeva. The bundle of pulses of awareness is called as simply Jeeva from the point of pulses, is called as Atman from the point of awareness and is also called as Jeevatman from the point of both the pulses and awareness.

The constant propagation of pulses is called as mind (manas). The impressions of strong pulses are called as Chittam. The production of strong of pulses by the interaction of several weak pulses is called as intelligence or determination or Buddhi. The strong pulse that keeps the identity of the body is called as Ahamkara or ego. When you say the word Jeeva, it refers only to Manas, Chittam, Buddhi and Ahamkara (Antahkaranams). Therefore the soul and Jeeva together called as Jeevatma is only a special form of energy i.e., generated by the interaction of digestive, respiratory and nervous systems. Thus Jeeva representing the bundle of characteristics and Atman representing the special form of energy or Soul can be only the items of creation and not the creator. You are worried about the generation of Soul but there need not be any worry because Soul is an item of creation. In this creation there is conversion of matter into energy.

more fundementally, how can human become god by cloning, what do you define god as, aside from the whole "how can you become something that does not exist?" issue, and if we can have a potential of making ourselves god, then your definition of god must not be very different from your definition of a human...

What if god intented us to one day learn about "Creating" and "Designing" so that we too would evolve our soul and spirit to work at getting closer to god.

I have concluded through logical thinking and theory that time does not pass. This here is infinite creation. When you take infinity you can create a paranthesis constant anywhere you want. This is Space-Time. A place where frequency (time) and wavelength (space) spews out of a dimension of infinity. So I would expect that when we die, we just fall out of space-time. We fall out of a place with frequency and space. into a place of no distance and not time, no wavelength and frequency.

Space-time is just a jiggle going on inside the result of nothingness. Infinite, and nothingness are the same thing.

I say all this to explain where I said;

What if god intented us to one day learn about "Creating" and "Designing" so that we too would evolve our soul and spirit to work at getting closer to god.

So one could understand why I might think we could (somehow?) live and die on earth and evolve in infinity by learning in this infinity zero point of now, that is more of a location or verision of infinity than a finite experience or place. It seems even here, we cant get away from infinity. Its Now or never all the time. Our memory is such that confuses us that time passes, instead the Now spiral in on 'area' to us it seems like awhile ago, but it is just now sort of coming at us from the opposite 'direction' of sorts.

Just thought I'd add my 2cents to a non-scientific topic

I have concluded through logical thinking and theory that time does not pass. This here is infinite creation. When you take infinity you can create a paranthesis constant anywhere you want. This is Space-Time. A place where frequency (time) and wavelength (space) spews out of a dimension of infinity. So I would expect that when we die, we just fall out of space-time. We fall out of a place with frequency and space. into a place of no distance and not time, no wavelength and frequency.

Space-time is just a jiggle going on inside the result of nothingness. Infinite, and nothingness are the same thing.

I say all this to explain where I said;

So one could understand why I might think we could (somehow?) live and die on earth and evolve in infinity by learning in this infinity zero point of now, that is more of a location or verision of infinity than a finite experience or place. It seems even here, we cant get away from infinity. Its Now or never all the time. Our memory is such that confuses us that time passes, instead the Now spiral in on 'area' to us it seems like awhile ago, but it is just now sort of coming at us from the opposite 'direction' of sorts.

Just thought I'd add my 2cents to a non-scientific topic

Creation Special work

The aim of the creation is the entertainment of the Lord. When you are seeing a cinema, you will be bored if the entire cinema shows only inert bodies and inert changes and interactions between them. The inert and living are required for the complete entertainment. A cinema must contain all types of inert items like stars, hills, rivers etc., and also all types of living beings like plants, birds, animals, human beings, ghosts, angels etc. When you take meals in a feast the variety of the items shows the dignity of the feast. You feel happy with many different items in the feast. Therefore, the main or special work or function of any item in the creation including life is only the entertainment of the God. The speciality in the work and function of life is that it is differentiated from all other items, which include robot also.

The robot contains the chips introduced by the scientist. The human being contains the strongest concepts of various chips that are accompanying the soul for the past millions of births. The electricity in the robot is the life energy in the human being and is called as casual body or soul. The chips introduced in robot constitute the subtle body of the human being. The information is stored in the subtle body, which is the life energy existing in the form of pulses. If the pulses are lost, only life energy remains, which is called as the soul or casual body. Since the information itself is the bundle of pulses, certainly the substrate for the information will be the soul only. The information itself is the subtle body. The external metallic structure of robot is the gross body of the human being.

In both robot and human being several microprocessors can simultaneously work so that both simultaneously grasp the various characteristics of an object. When the chip is removed from the robot, it is the death of the human being. The chip of the human being leaves the gross body and enters a similar energetic body. The chip works with the electricity in the energetic body also. Thus, a special technology exists in the case of a human being, which is not caught by the scientist. Robot resembles human being in all the aspects but certain other aspects, which are termed, as special technology is additional with the human being. When Lord Jesus raised the dead body, He ordered the chip along with its power to enter the same gross body.

When it was done the energetic body vanished in the space by dissipation. This technology is in the hands of the Lord and not in the hands of the scientist. He also ordered a tree to die on the spot and the tree died. The life left the tree based on His order. The discussion about the life and how the creation took place is not very important because the main aim of the whole spiritual field is to please the Lord. Such topics like life and process of creation are in the interest of Science only, which aims only at the materialistic benefits of the human beings. Therefore, the interest of spirituality is different from the interest of Science. We give the explanation of the creation but finally we have no interest in our own explanation. It is only in the interest of Science in which, we are not much interested.

Could you state things more clearly and more upfront that had to do with my post, dattaswami?

God is beyond logic and therefore none can analyse God. But such God comes in flesh to give His experience to us. For example Jesus came as God in flesh. Now the problem comes because Hinduism projects another God in flesh like Krishna. Krishna told that He is God. Jesus told that He is God because He and His father are one and the same. Now which God should I accept? Both of you do not permit me to do analysis. Then both of you discuss and finalise so that I will accept either Krishna or Jesus. You neither give me the conclusion nor allow me to get the conclusion!

NO. Just by cloning u cant become god, what an outragous thought. But, by colonning we become smarter as we do what supposedly "god(s)" does/do. I have a theory that aliens created us. God took a bone from adam to create eve. Sounds like a very advanced form of clonning, huh? there was a special on the history channel about that, I didnt see all of it but I saw enough of it.;)

Scientists who try to figure out more about this stuff, like being "god" are hindered by relious nuts. Who will belive anything thats in their bible.And I was thinking, the cristain bible contradicts itself. My friend said that the cristian bible (correct me if im wrong) says that everyone who beilves in a different translation, or a different god are going to hell. But jesus was jewish. And they accepted him as their savior.So tecnically they are going to hell, also. And they think of hell as a bad place, but some famous roman guy( i think) once said " if politicians go to hell, I would rather go to hell so I could argue politics, rather than go to heavan and be bored" or somthing like that. So I think that the cristian religion is wrong. I accually started my own religon. It belives in all the gods/goddesses that dont hate other religions.(sorry cristians)and I belive in science.

I have a theory that aliens created us.

i have a theory that you should lay off LSD and the Stargate series ;) joking ofcourse, i've had that thought many times before, infact made fun of some guy out on the street preaching, he was like "Beleive in the looorde Jesus Chrisste, he died for yoour sinns, follow the lloorde is the least you can doo..." [using more phonetic spelling so you can guess how he said it too]. He had a few people around him, so i come around, and he does this speach again saying that Jesus died for the sins of humanity, so i'm like whoah, stop there, we may have a missunderstanding here. You see, i beleive that i was sent to Earth by what you call "aliens" to survey on this world's population, gain the human knowledge and judge the progression of what earthlings call "God" created. Since you just said that Jesus died for the sins of humanity, and i am not human, therefore he did not die for my sins, and i have no business in following him...

So I think that the cristian religion is wrong. I accually started my own religon. It belives in all the gods/goddesses that dont hate other religions.(sorry cristians)and I belive in science.

go back to paganism :cup: ... hey, it worked for thousands of years longer then Christianity, and killed way less people... my problem with christianity? really must be the fact that all your religious writing says, dont hurt others, yet your church has most likely killed more people then WWII, stopped technological progrssion for years and killed off some of the brightest people of their time, and then the church is like, oops, we didnt mean to kill Gallileo (as an example), my bad... It was spread by monks, yes, but more then that, it was enforced by authorities, punishable by death at some times, over taxation others. And then you had Christian Knights, cruisaders, the dudes that would ride up to a perfectly fine village and go: "Hey you, repent your god, and accept this Jesus, (and once again, Christians like to beleive that they are following Jesus's teachings, i'd beg to differ) because if you dont accept him, we will cut all your heads off". Another thing, is that the Bible has been changed so much to suit the needs of religious authorities, and authorities in general, un [censor]frigging[/censor] beleivable. Example there would be the decision to make Jesus divine in 324AD (don't quote me on the date, First Council of Nicea), also making Maria Magdalena a hoar bu Pope what's his face, and then saying another oops in 1960's, no hoar, she was his best follower...oops...

That's what urks me the most, World... now i give the word to... (oops Family Guy quote :) )

Human is already God. By cloning he is reaching toward the potential that human believes God to be. God is not an entity. God is the end point of human evolution.

I am almost sold DS. A few hundred more posts and you will have me convinced. :doh:

Bill

Reaching self is reaching Lord?

Everybody aspires the highest fruit through the easiest way. The easiest way is the path of knowledge, which does not require any sacrifice. The highest fruit is to become the very Lord right now from this moment onwards. They like the preacher to say that they should just come out of their house to receive a heap of infinite treasure lying down before the doors. Anybody will be happiest to receive the news that, he has become eligible to join the post of district collector in whatever stage of his study to the I.A.S. Examination he is present. The post is offered to the fresh student who just joined the I.A.S. Course and also to the student who passed the I.A.S. Examination. Both are equally eligible now itself to join the same post. If the preacher says that already both have joined the post and that they have forgotten this truth, now all the effort is only to recognize that they are the district collectors. This gives the idea that there is no need of any future effort. This is the mis-interpreted philosophy of monoism (Advaita) of Sankara.

Every body is very much attracted to this path. The influence of this path is so much that no body is coming out of this illusion. It is so sweet that they are unable to leave this state. The basic misconcept is to think that the self is the superself. Self is any living being in this world. Super self is the Lord. They just find one common point i.e., the pure awareness (Chit) exists in both. The Prime Minister and his peon have several common points like pure awareness, similar form of external human body etc. Both eat and sleep similarly. Both are married and both have children. Because of these common points can you treat the Prime Minister and His peon as one and the same? Based on one common point i.e., pure awareness, how can you say that self is superself? Veda says that by the order of the Lord, the Sun is shining. In summer due to sunstroke a human being is killed. Let the Advaita scholar stand against the sunstroke and order the Sun not to kill him.

When the disciples of Sankara thought that they are also the Lord, Sankara swallowed the molten lead and asked the disciples to do the same. Then they fell on the feet of Sankara. Then Sankara told "Shivah Kevaloham", which means that only He is Shiva. The word Kevala (only) is important here. Sankara while taking bath in the ocean at Puri told "Oh! Lord! Though the qualitative identity is in between us, the quantitative difference exists. The water is common in both the sea and the wave like the pure awareness in the soul and super soul. But the quantitative difference exists and one should not forget that the entire wave is in the sea but the entire sea is not in the wave". This is stated as a message for the sake of ordinary soul. These Advaita Scholars filter all the differentiating points and finally get the common point filtered down into the beaker as the filtrate. The differentiating points are the residue on the filter paper and the filtered common point is in the downward beaker. They see only the beaker but not the filter paper. Therefore, the whole spiritual path is twisted and confused almost all the human beings.

Seeing this situation the same Sankara came as Ramanuja and Madhva and clearly differentiated the superself from the self. Some devotees have come out of this illusion but several people are still lingering there only due to their unreasonable and unimaginable ambition for the fruit. Unless this basic concept is realized, all the stages of the spiritual effort cannot be healthy. The poison injected in the foundation has spread all over the upstairs of the construction. Your question has already assumed that self is super self. You have no doubt about that basic concept. Nobody likes to touch that basic concept. If that basic concept is analysed the entire castle of their ambition will collapse. They cannot tolerate to loose the highest fruit, which was captured by them by the easiest way of self-realization. Now for such self-realization, you are asking whether the meditation or the study of scriptures is the path. When the goal itself is absent what is the use of the path? It is something like asking whether one should pass eighth standard or ninth standard to become the district collector. Neither of these two standards can give you the post. By passing those two standards one can get the post of a peon. One has to pass the I.A.S. Examination for which he is eligible after passing degree examination, which is far from both those standards. These advaita scholars argue that the peon is the collector. They do not accept the existence of any higher post other than the peon.

The reason for this basic misunderstanding is the word "Brahman". As per Sanskrit grammar this word comes from the root "Bruhi-Vruddhau", which means that the root meaning of this word is greatness. Anything that is great can be called as Brahman. The soul is the most precious and greatest item of the creation and is called as Para Prakruti, which means the greatest of all the created items. The soul is included as a part of the creation (Prakruti) and is called as Para Prakruti as said in Gita (Prakritim Viddhi me paraam….). It is not Creator. If it is Creator it cannot be called as Prakruti. It is only the modification of food during evolution as said in Veda (Annat Purushah…). The same inert energy called as electro magnetic radiation working through a special unknown technology is life. The materials of the technology are known and the working inert energy is also known. But the special technology in which it works is not known and therefore, life energy is not synthesized so far. Only God knows that technology.