Science Forums

Loose Change

Wondering

Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone here has seen the documentary about the 9/11 terrorist attacks called 'Loose Change'. If you have seen it, what do you think about it? If you haven't seen it, you can google it and download it for free.

I thought it was very, very interesting. Being Canadian, I've never really looked into the events, so when I saw the video I was pretty shocked. There are also some scientific fact things going on in the video, so I would like to know what the smart people here think about it. :)

Loose Change?

I thought you meant the kind you find under couch cushions!:D

and then get a pop or something out of the vending machine...:)

The vending machines with RFID tags! :)

Good thing to keep an eye on it Wondering.

I haven't seen it yet.

There will probably be a big-to-do on it.

Maybe We can't handle the truth! :D

So better not really say...

is there any way to delete a thread if its already been done?
Yes, but normally we just close it, and only close it if its distracting. Your thread will live in infamy... :phones:

Let us know if you *really* want to close it...

Stifled,

Buffy

Ok, so I've been reading the other thread on this topic.. I haven't got to the end yet.. but one comment on that thread is that the government hasn't released the video of the plane. However, the government has just released this video. I'm no expert, and maybe I'm just crazy and paranoid, but I think the white thing in the video doesn't look how it should. I think that if a plane was going that fast it wouldn't have that much control as it appeared to have. I don't know if it was a missile or maybe some military plane, but I don't think it is what that say it is.