Science Forums

?Want to take A WeekEnd Sabatical?

Guest chendoh

?Want to take a WeekEnd Sabatical?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. ?Want to take a WeekEnd Sabatical?

• 'Aye
    • Nay'
    • Undecided
    • 'Ta Hell with the system

Guest chendoh

Not sure if it would help Tormod in his Quest for a better Server, but I think it would take some of the pressure off, Knowing that.......

If we ALL took a break this weekend from 00:00Z 032506 to 00:00Z 032706

He could route his energies where they are need most. Instead of.....for lack of a better word, 'worrying' about 'The Site', and members.

I know I can, My wife, Kathy, and me are celebrating our 27th Wedding

Anniversary tomorrow the 24th, and we're both on 'Holiday' for the weekend.

Soooooo...Wad'da Ya' say Hypographer's..????? ;)

ALL in favor say, 'Aye :rain:

Those opposed, Nay' :boy:

Those Unsure, :hihi:

Those, Ta' Hell with the system! :(

Guest chendoh
So everyone gets the weekend off *except* me...gee, thanks. :hihi:

I knew it!...I knew it!...:hihi: Now Tormond, don't feel like that... We'll all be there with you. :hyper:

You have my email address if you get stuck; any where along the way. :)

For those of you who are unsure of the time conversion see

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Racoon will like this, we can also perform a test of mental prowess by channeling all our thoughts and energies towards Norway. I have already started. ... :eek2:

:tongue: :xx: Tormond..Tormond..tormond Tormond..Tormond..tormond Tormond..Tormond..tormond

May the force be with you!!!:circle: :wave:

For those not in the "know", I plan to move the forums to our spanking, shiny new dedicated server tomorrow (Saturday, March 24) around 8am GMT+1. I'll post a note and send out a newsletter about it later. I plan to do most of the work on Saturday morning (my time), which is about 2am EST, so most of you shouldn't notice much downtime. I might have to do the transition in steps but hopefully everything goes smoothly... :tongue:

Guest chendoh
:lol: I wonder who Tormond is.

:wave: I swear, I haven't had a drink to drop in over a year.

All right people march back in there, and let's get it right this time... :singer: :singer: :singer: :singer::singer::singer:

:singer::singer::singer: Tormod.....:phones:Tormod......:phones:Tormod :singer::singer::singer: Ahhh....Much better!

I would be happy to help out in any little way that I can.

Happy anniversary Chendoh! It happens to be my fifth today as well:)

Thank you Zythryn May you, and yours be as blessed.:)

is a sabatical a day off or a sabbath day or what?
Thank you akahenaton, That would be a day off. To engage 'other' pursuits.:)

Here's to weekends off with our sweeties! :)

Thank you Buffy:) We're headin' for the Hilton in about an hour, have reservations. Going to do the weekend retreat :boy_hug::girl_hug:; clubin', spa, massage, thing....lookin' for y'all Monday morn...I sent that screenshot :boy_hug:

ALL Right! who told you guys to take a break...Let's go, Let's go :singer::singer::singer: Tormod.....:phones:Tormod......:phones:Tormod :singer::singer::singer: And Don't stop until you see Tormod's torch at the cliff's. Now let's see, did I check all my i's and t's

And last, BUT not least, Thank you Turtle..May you have a tall ship....The wind at your back....and a star. To sail 'er by.:)

Thanks to all that participated or viewed...and Tormod, Keep your stick on the ice!.........................bye!