Science Forums

Forest Boy

Queso

Within the last couple months, I got an idea. I want to start a tribe. Within the next couple years.

We won't live in nature forever.

What we will do is travel the globe. Find different areas to set up our huts for a little while. Then, when we feel completed, move to another area. We will be family. We will live in and out of society, constantly moving. Never settling.

I only have 1 recruit so far.

as soon as I have enough muscle, I'm gonna start my life-long journey.

I'm gonna travel with my new "family" until the day I die. This is gonna be my job. Occupation: Group Travel.

Something like that.

Within the last couple months, I got an idea. I want to start a tribe. Within the next couple years.

I only have 1 recruit so far.

as soon as I have enough muscle, I'm gonna start my life-long journey.

An Army of 1!

Join the reserves today and get to see the forests of Iraq.

Right on Drip! Dragons make good leaders...:hihi:

Start planning and prep now.

If you build it, they will come!!

What we will do is travel the globe. Find different areas to set up our huts for a little while. Then, when we feel completed, move to another area. We will be family. We will live in and out of society, constantly moving. Never settling.

Sounds like you want to be an international businessman with a support team travelling with you. Although I imagine this is more "corporate" in nature than you'd envisioned, it's still a similiar lifestyle.

Cheers. :hihi: