Science Forums

The quantum-gap = limit to abstract thinking

UV-gap

There is a finite limit to abstract thinking and it is called the quantum-gap.

The quantum-gap changed the old Newtonian Physics into Modern or Quantum Physics

The quantum-gap organizes particles-waves-photons( physics’ particles) into atoms and molecules, and the collection of molecules like our brains-bodies…and even the universe.

Quantum Physics, Quantum Mechanics, tells us that it is pure illusion that physics’ particles (photons/waves) can organize each other, or control each other, because all the organizing and all the doing is done by the quantum-gap.

Particles cannot do things to each other. Particles cannot be doers. This is because the quantum-gap is an absolute barrier that keeps each particle completely separate/isolated from all others. The quantum-gap thus excludes a particle from all others. This exclusion can only happen if particles cannot interact with each other… and the quantum-gap is the absolute guarantee.

And so if there is a law of Quantum Mechanics it is: No matter how many particles there are, and NO MATTER how they are organized into bodies, they, particles, cannot be doers because the quantum-gap is the ONLY Doer.

When Modern Physics tells us that doing things is pure illusion, fiction, it is not telling us anything new. The illusion of doing is the same in all fiction, like stories in books, and movies, even computers. Physics is thus no exception.

A book is made up of words. Words cannot do things any more than particles can do things.

Letters and words cannot organize each other into novels because the gaps between them do the organizing. OR, without the gaps between letters and words there would only be meaningless letters of the alphabet. The space between words, in a book, prevents the words from interacting with each other exactly like the quantum-gap prevent physics’ particles from interacting with each other.

So too with movies. In a movie there are no doers on the movie-screen. The doing or action is pure illusion, fiction. All the doing, organizing, is being done by the gaps between the “moving-pictures”, which do not move even though the movie appears to move.

So too in sleep-dreams and hallucinations. There are no doers in dreams, only the thoughts that make up the dream.

TV works the same: there is/are no doers inside a TV.

The binary-code of computers tell us the exact same story of fiction: the binary-code cannot do things – the illusion of doing is organized by the gaps in/between the binary-code. ( The gap/s between the binary-code work like the space between words work, the way quantum-gap between particles work. )

The quantum-gap is thus the objective-absolute and the particles it organizes is so subjective that it has to be pure illusion, fiction.

The particles are purely subjective because the imaginary-observer determines the observations – be these observations particles or waves or photons or probability-clouds.

The observer has to be imaginary because the separation of the observer from the observations is pure illusion. This is because the quantum-gap separates all particles so that THEY MUST EXCLUDE EACH OTHER FROM INTERACTING… OR, their interaction is pure illusion. The illusion of brain and body is not so much that the body is separate from the universe … the illusion of brain-body is that all the cells and parts of the brain-body are connected somehow to form a doing and thinking unit .. this connection of the parts of the body-brain is not only an illusion, fiction, but in fact the Supreme Comedy.

This quantum-gap is a strange place that works exactly like physics’ black-hole.

There can be no observer inside a quantum-gap for every reason, but especially two: ONE, an observer is made up of particles which by definition are excluded from the quantum-gap. TWO: there can be no observer inside or even outside the quantum-gap because an observer is a doer – and the quantum-gap is the only Doer.

What physics does not tell us about its quantum-gap is that it is Heaven it-SELF.

Heaven it-SELF organizes all particles to appear to be doing things when there is no doer, there is no thinker, only Heaven it-SELF. Heaven it-SELF, the quantum-gap, is the only Doer.

Heaven it-SELF is an ocean of unfathomable BLISS, Samadhi, Nirvana, in which the universe is not even an imaginary drop.

And our reality is the Supreme Comedy but only because it has all sorts of imaginary doers, exactly like me, that think they are doing things when there is no thinking any more than there is doing.

Reality is the Supreme Comedy from every imaginable direction but mostly because it never appears to be what it is – thoughts, particles – because the imaginary observer determined the imaginary observations that is simply: Heaven’s fiction.

That our rock-solid and ever-changing and never-appearing-to-be-what-it-is “reality” is Heaven’s fiction is the Supreme Comedy.

And if there is no doers, and if there is no such thing as thinking, then what are all these words about? All these words are just a comical part of the Supreme Comedy that we just as comically call our reality.

-- UV-gap

Ooooooooohpssssss! I meant to move this to Philosophy of Science but I got Theology instead. Can a kind Theologist correct the errant manoeuvre, unless you like it to be in here? :hyper: :steering:

Sorry, I keep forgetting the mousewheel can play nasty tricks with combo controls.

Folks: if you do not know how the quantum-gap works to give us the periodic-table then don't ACT STUPID by pretending you do.

Just say you know nothing about the quantum-gap and the Laughter, which is Heaven it-SELF, might just kill your reality to leave Heaven's fiction that is physics' particles-waves. (hint: Heaven is the quantum-gap)

As for theology and philosophy: the quantum-gap has FAR-FAR MORE TO DO WITH PHYSICS than (the study of) its particles/waves/photons.

Folks: if you do not know how the quantum-gap works to give us the periodic-table then don't ACT STUPID by pretending you do.

Just say you know nothing about the quantum-gap and the Laughter, which is Heaven it-SELF, might just kill your reality to leave Heaven's fiction that is physics' particles-waves. (hint: Heaven is the quantum-gap)

As for theology and philosophy: the quantum-gap has FAR-FAR MORE TO DO WITH PHYSICS than (the study of) its particles/waves/photons.

UV-gap, I know nothing about the quantum-gap.

...Waiting to the laughter... :steering:

Please don't confuse silly with stupid. I hope the heaven it-SELF allows for a sense of humor. It is after all a supreme comedy. If our actions are not reality, then how do you explain cause and effect, predictability and repeatability? How real does something need to be to be really real? I would appreciate it if you could walk me through this a step at a time, so that I don't get lost. Can you help me with that? What is the first most important point of post #1?

Bill

UV-gap, I know nothing about the quantum-gap.

...Waiting to the laughter... :steering:

Please don't confuse silly with stupid. I hope the heaven it-SELF allows for a sense of humor. It is after all a supreme comedy. If our actions are not reality, then how do you explain cause and effect, predictability and repeatability? How real does something need to be to be really real? I would appreciate it if you could walk me through this a step at a time, so that I don't get lost. Can you help me with that? What is the first most important point of post #1?

Bill

“UV-gap, I know nothing about the quantum-gap.” This is the Supreme Comedy called Reality.

When “you” can admit that you know nothing about the quantum-gap then you are far beyond anything physicists can imagine let alone understand. If physicists knew anything about the quantum-gap then they would not be physicists because they would be beyond gods and gurus.

I also know absolutely nothing about this Quantum-gap… because there is nothing to know, knowing is thoughts, the mind, and the quantum-gap is “thoughtless,” mindless. (The quantum-gap is the thoughtless-silence of dreamless-sleep.)

But I have no doubts that everything, like all particles-waves, are/is this quantum-gap’s fiction. “Kundalini” leaves no doubts. (When the quantum-gap, Heaven, manifests itself to the mind with different dilutions and dynamics it is Kundalini. Christians call this Kundalini their holy-spirit, while doctors – MDs like me -- call it every mental disease in our books. )

Everything with ”name-and-form” is this quantum-gap’s fiction, like reality and its physics.

Your “cause and effect” is pure illusion, fiction called karma – BECAUSE the timeless Now, maya, is all there is.

This Reality that we think is so “real” is no more real than it is in our sleep-dreams when we are JUST AS CERTAIN that we are awake. The same Supreme Comedy.

Reality is just a thought, pure fiction, quantum-gap’s, Heaven’s, fiction. And so the more certain we are that this "reality" is real the funnier it is when we “realize” it is Heaven's fiction.

All fiction works the same to be the same. And so if you figure out how one fiction cannot-work/works, like words - language, and movies, you will know how the mind works/doesn't work.

To figure out what this quantum-gap is you have to go back 5000 years to the Indus River in India when sages realized that this quantum-gap (the gap between thoughts) was Heaven it-SELF. They called it Atman, SELF, Brahman, Samadhi and later Nirvana. They gave us the monism of Advaita.

What will blow any mind with the lethal-laughter (Kundalini) that is the Supreme Comedy: these sages discovered literally everything that modern-physics would discover 5000 years later. These sages not only discovered the quantum-gap, Atman, but also the Uncertainty Principle, and physics’ “the observer determines the observation” …and also the Laws of thermodynamics, and last but not least: everything RELATIVITY gives us. And this includes the atomic-bomb which is a just a poor and pathetic name-and-form for the universe-vanishing explosion of Laugher/BLISS called Kundalini.

If you want more info. then do a Google blog-search for Supreme Comedy and Supreme Science, which is the use of meditation to study thoughts.

all the best

interesting stuff, man.

it's funny:

6,000 years ago sorceres developed their techniques,

and I think humans started to broadcast their existence around this time, too.

We receive all of this data from OUR conciousness,

and it just keeps repeating.

Epiphony after epiphony.

Humans = Antennas

interesting stuff, man.

it's funny:

6,000 years ago sorceres developed their techniques,

and I think humans started to broadcast their existence around this time, too.

We receive all of this data from OUR conciousness,

and it just keeps repeating.

Epiphony after epiphony.

Humans = Antennas

It is hard to believe that a snap of the fingers could have created the pyramids of Egypt -- but why not. It happens all the time on TV and movies, and dreams. All three – pyramids, creation and fingers -- are just thoughts.

It is not all in the mind because it is the mind, including movies and TV and pyramids and "epiphany" -- phony or otherwise.

IT is all about a Philosophy called Heavenism, monism, in which everything adds up to nothing but words that are Heaven's fiction, thoughts.

kindest regards

There is an episode of Monty Python where the British develop a joke so funny that people die laughing when they hear it. They proceed to translate the joke into German and use it to break through the German lines. I wonder now if that was funny. The slaughter was... horrifying. :steering:

When I am sleeping, I sometimes have very lucid dreams that make me feel as if I am awake. But when I wake up the fact that I am awake is obvious to me. Perhaps this is because of my misunderstanding of the fact that they are the same. Perhaps it is because there is a difference between them that I do understand. If reality is not real then demonstrate the ability to violate the rules. Jump up in the air and not come down. Breath water like a fish. Describe tomorrow to me in detail. Describe bits of yesterday that you were not aware of yesterday. Before you can say that reality is an illusion, and we have the ability to let go and do as we wish you must demonstrate in some fashioin that it is so. Otherwise your belief is scientifically in the same bed as Creationism.

Bill

There is an episode of Monty Python where the British develop a joke so funny that people die laughing when they hear it. They proceed to translate the joke into German and use it to break through the German lines. I wonder now if that was funny. The slaughter was... horrifying. :steering:

When I am sleeping, I sometimes have very lucid dreams that make me feel as if I am awake. But when I wake up the fact that I am awake is obvious to me. Perhaps this is because of my misunderstanding of the fact that they are the same. Perhaps it is because there is a difference between them that I do understand. If reality is not real then demonstrate the ability to violate the rules. Jump up in the air and not come down. Breath water like a fish. Describe tomorrow to me in detail. Describe bits of yesterday that you were not aware of yesterday. Before you can say that reality is an illusion, and we have the ability to let go and do as we wish you must demonstrate in some fashioin that it is so. Otherwise your belief is scientifically in the same bed as Creationism.

Bill

Hi BILL

When Kundalini hits it can be with such uncontrollable and insane universe-vanishing Laughter that it makes all of our pains, horrors, slaughters and miseries just as funny as our pleasures, and Monty Python. So Monty Python is giving us nothing new.

As far as “you must demonstrate,” it is an absurdity. You are in a dream in which you are utterly certain you are awake (until you wake up in the morning) and in this dream you want someone in your dream “you must demonstrate in some fashion that I am not dreaming.” Think about how insane this ****ing demonstration would be. How the hell can anyone in your dream convince you that you are dreaming?

As far as lucid or “real” dreams are concerned … I have had such vivid and super-real sleep-dreams that they make life utterly unreal. In fact some of these dreams have been so real that it takes me weeks and sometime months to figure out that they had to be dreams.

Today I laugh because there is absolutely no difference between the thoughts that make up our dreams and those that make up our “reality.” So why should I care which is more real: my sleep dreams or the dream in which I wake up each morning.

There is a flip side to this: if you take the time to inspect the mind’s reality, then you will discover that its reality is far-far more unreal than anything that you can dream in your sleep. Have you ever had a dream that comes even close to a tyranny called freedom and democracy in which a few super-opulent and utterly decadent rich keeps the masses diseased and starving so that the only thing the masses can live for is to die killing as many as is possible, ie a suicide-bomber…etc… etc.

The Supreme Comedy is that the mind -- by its very nature -- is always dreaming that is awake.

The problem is not me, and these words, Bill, but you: you are what your mind thinks it thinks. If it thinks it is awake then there is nothing on earth that can convince it otherwise. On the other hand: if the mind suspects that there is something wrong with its “reality” then it can start finding holes in this reality until there is nothing but huge holes that leaves the Laughter that is Heaven it-SELF.

LOVE

As far as “you must demonstrate,” it is an absurdity. You are in a dream in which you are utterly certain you are awake (until you wake up in the morning) and in this dream you want someone in your dream “you must demonstrate in some fashion that I am not dreaming.” Think about how insane this ****ing demonstration would be. How the hell can anyone in your dream convince you that you are dreaming?

I am not looking for proof that you are asleed when you are dreaming. I am looking for proof that you are awake when you are awake. It was in reaction to this quote.

Reality is just a thought, pure fiction, quantum-gap’s, Heaven’s, fiction. And so the more certain we are that this "reality" is real the funnier it is when we “realize” it is Heaven's fiction.

As far as lucid or “real” dreams are concerned … I have had such vivid and super-real sleep-dreams that they make life utterly unreal. In fact some of these dreams have been so real that it takes me weeks and sometime months to figure out that they had to be dreams.

Today I laugh because there is absolutely no difference between the thoughts that make up our dreams and those that make up our “reality.” So why should I care which is more real: my sleep dreams or the dream in which I wake up each morning.

When sleeping my perceived actions, causes and effects do not follow the laws of physics. When I am awake they do. I can be aware of the fact that I am sleeping while I am asleep, but sometimes the emotions that I experience make it diffucult to what to let go of the dream and return to reality. But in the end reality is a constant. Denying it as just a perception of a dream doesn't change it.

There is a flip side to this: if you take the time to inspect the mind’s reality, then you will discover that its reality is far-far more unreal than anything that you can dream in your sleep. Have you ever had a dream that comes even close to a tyranny called freedom and democracy in which a few super-opulent and utterly decadent rich keeps the masses diseased and starving so that the only thing the masses can live for is to die killing as many as is possible, ie a suicide-bomber…etc… etc.

Do I detect a political agenda? What would you replace freedom and democracy with? Either wake up and study history or prepare to back up your allogations.

The Supreme Comedy is that the mind -- by its very nature -- is always dreaming that is awake.

The problem is not me, and these words, Bill, but you: you are what your mind thinks it thinks. If it thinks it is awake then there is nothing on earth that can convince it otherwise. On the other hand: if the mind suspects that there is something wrong with its “reality” then it can start finding holes in this reality until there is nothing but huge holes that leaves the Laughter that is Heaven it-SELF.

The fact that you dream does not change reality when you are awake. If I think I am awake I can be convinced otherwise when I become concious of impossible actions. I can sometimes fly in my sleep. When I am sleeping and flying I can enjoy the experience. But even when dreaming I can become aware that what I am doing is impossible, and that I am indeed dreaming.

I am still looking for an example other than "it is that it is".

If you have not already gone and consumed some Kool-Aid, try reading some James Allen. "As a Man Thinkith" is some of the food that I was raised on. It is available free on the net in many forms.

http://www.concentric.net/~conure/allen00.html

Bill

I am not looking for proof that you are asleed when you are dreaming. I am looking for proof that you are awake when you are awake. It was in reaction to this quote.

....http://www.concentric.net/~conure/allen00.html

Bill

Heaven needs gods, proofs and truths like a dog needs fleas.