My ugly mug

GAHD

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by: IrishEyes

Sorry, T

So my nick-nick is turning into "T" now. When I went to college everyone just called me "TG" since they had, er, problems pronouncing "Tormod" without making it sound like "tar-mud". Let alone my last name...still a lot of people called me "TJ". But the thing was that there were about 50 TJs and only 1 TG.

Originally posted by: Freethinker

Now if I had a professional photog and better lighting!

Wow! A face behind the name! I'm calling the feds NOW! (This the FBI? Look at that guy on the left - calls himself FT - maniac, enemy of the people, anti-religious - go get him - I'll watch his wallet for ya).

Alright,... here you go. My "new" picture/icon is six or seven years old but pictures of me without a fish are quite scarce. That's me, just add a "few" pounds and maybe an inch to the forehead.

The funky hair is due to 400 miles driving with the windows down, not usually that bad.

Your turn Irish. Oh, I forgot you already have your picture as an avatar.

Originally posted by: Uncle Martin

Alright,... here you go. My "new" picture/icon is six or seven years old but pictures of me without a fish are quite scarce. That's me, just add a "few" pounds and maybe an inch to the forehead.

I woulda never guessed.

Glad you got that avitar matching NASA guy oiut of the way!

Your turn Irish. Oh, I forgot you already have your picture as an avatar.

And it is probably 6-20 years old also! :-)

Ooh...unc...that stare. Now YOU give me the jitters. The old southern gentleman is gone...and here comes this dark-haired man dressed in red. Hm. Who has long since admitted to being a cheesehead even though he lives in Alabama. And what do a scientific trip to the web provide us with?

http://www.ulrc.com.au/HTML/grimoire.asp?RefNum=SSRT0047&Page=1&View=Legend&City=Huntsville&State=Alabama

Hey - WHEN did you move there, you said?