Science Forums

My ugly mug

GAHD

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by: Tormod

Huh? Color? Does that have anything to do with the frequency of whisky intake? I don't get it.

While color has a lot to do with frequency, that discussion is/was on another thread.

As to whisky, I am talking about BEING IN COLOR (photo), not seeing them!

Beside, I live in one of the few parts of the world where Brandy is more popular than Whiskey, where the state beverage is the Brandy Old Fashioned.

Just want to add. I remember Freethinker's first avatar. The biker pic. It gave me the impression of a 50-something old boor who thinks he's cool. And with the sunglasses and the grin, he looked menacing and has that hoarse voice like WWF wrestlers, and a grumpy old man like my grandad - very bossy and mean. It had a lot of impact on my impression on him.

But the most recent pic does not seem to be very impactful. there is a slight feeling of him letting of a bit nowadays compared to when he first came to hypography. more open-minded and humorous, although still the old grumpy boor ranting and raving at everybody most of the time

Just want to add. I remember Freethinker's first avatar. The biker pic. It gave me the impression of a 50-something old guy who thinks he's cool. And with the sunglasses and the grin, he looked menacing, and a grumpy old man like my grandad - very bossy, condescending and mean. It had a lot of impact on my impression on him.

But the most recent pic does not seem to be very impactful. there is a slight feeling of him letting of a bit nowadays compared to when he first came to hypography. more open-minded and humorous, although still the old grumpy grandad most of the time

Tinny, I don't think anyone could have described FreeT any better than you have! Grumpy grandpappy, indeed!!

Originally posted by: TINNY

Just want to add. I remember Freethinker's first avatar. The biker pic. It gave me the impression of a 50-something old guy who thinks he's cool.

Think hell! :-)

And with the sunglasses and the grin, he looked menacing, and a grumpy old man like my grandad - very bossy, condescending and mean. It had a lot of impact on my impression on him.

Maybe I should go back to that standard selection if it has that powerful of an effect!

Much better than some whiney little snot nosed brat that can't quite ever figure out what the word PROOF means!

But the most recent pic does not seem to be very impactful. there is a slight feeling of him letting of a bit nowadays compared to when he first came to hypography. more open-minded and humorous, although still the old grumpy grandad most of the time

Perhaps you know something about my kids I don't?

But I can see how some whiney little snot nosed brat that can't quite ever figure out what the word PROOF means would think that someone with knowledge that comes from years of experience and demands some modicum of thought in discussions, would think that.

Thanks for the complement!

Originally posted by: wisdumn

hey tormod, do you remember what was happening at the time of your photo, how about you FT ? i like to look at my old photos to see if i remember what was happening at the time.

The pic was taken on a beach in Denmark. My daughter Jenny (who was a baby back then) is sitting on my lap.