Science Forums

My ugly mug

GAHD

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by: IrishEyes

Should have maybe left the baby in the picture,.... less scary that way.

Actually, she's still there, if you look for her. And the only scary thing is that almost maniacal grin... WHAT were you thinking in that pic? Who took that pic?

My colleagues tell me that the main problem with me is that I smile too much. Probably because I am a maniacal psycho who just enjoy seeing others slaving while I just, er, watch.

The pic was taken (surprise! surprise!) by Yvonne. And fixed by me.

But I have a new avatar coming up...

My goodness, those are INTENSE baby blues... That's one of the things I adore about Mr. Irish - he has the most incredible blue eyes. And wouldn't you know that only our lil one got them? The rest have chocolate brown, like their Mommy. Sorry, T, I know you want my eyes to be green, as befitting my nic, but they are really brown, as best represents the other half of my heritage - Native American, Northern Cheyenne, precisely. Actually, I am technically an Indian Princess, how's that for hysterical???

Sorry, T, I know you want my eyes to be green, as befitting my nic, but they are really brown,

As er "full of it" as you are, I expected them to be brown! :-)

My father always said that anyone with Blond hair and Blue eyes was a quart low on Sh..

as best represents the other half of my heritage - Native American, Northern Cheyenne, precisely. Actually, I am technically an Indian Princess, how's that for hysterical???

My S.O. is part French Canadian Indian.

Originally posted by: Tormod

Here it is! Look ma - no lobotomy scar!

Interesting pict Tormod! COLOR too!

But I still can't bring myself to use an actual pict.

However!

I used my cheapy Intel 640x480 USB cam and captured a pict in real time. This is what I look like as I sit here typing. OK, I don't normally look up at a camera while typing

my lobotomy scar could be hidden under the cap

The thought DID cross my mind. Then again, after spending so much time chatting with Yvonne, I'm sure that she has found a way to give your brain back to you when she feels you need it. I have got to tell you, T, I just adore your wife, and I am really looking forward to meeting you both next spring at HCE! Next we'll have to find a way to get all 4 of you over here to the States for HCA.

Originally posted by: Tormod

Sheesh. Did you happen to work as an extra on Mars Attacks?

I said some time ago that I have actually been stopped on the street by people because I look so much like Jack. I even used a Jack drawing based on his "Here's Johnny..." snear from "The Shinning" as an avitar for a while.

I went to the Mars Attacks (A fave movie of mine) website and found this pict of Jack.

Compare it to my pict. I should strike a similar pose and do a more direct comparison.

The thought DID cross my mind. Then again, after spending so much time chatting with Yvonne, I'm sure that she has found a way to give your brain back to you when she feels you need it.

Ah...maybe that's why I haven't received my Brain 2.01 upgrade yet!!! Yes, "adorable", hm.

Next we'll have to find a way to get all 4 of you over here to the States for HCA.

I think they have flying machines. I can check it out.

No, of course, HCA is a must-do!!! NO excuses for a lot of people not to show up!

Originally posted by: Freethinker

I went to the Mars Attacks (A fave movie of mine) website and found this pict of Jack.

Compare it to my pict. I should strike a similar pose and do a more direct comparison.

Uncanny! OMG! Are you SURE you're not him? (We could use some of his pocket change for HCE...)