Science Forums

The self manifesting neo human evolution

Queso

I understand I think the words you do not use Orby. I think it is like an egg, like a chrysalis, like a seed. They all look so nice in their egg-hood, chrysalis-hood, or seed-hood. Well formed, tensegretic forms with surfaces too varied to mention. Beautiful things by any other words. Yet, they must break away, & all in a sudden too! Breaking, cracking (all things crack in 3 did you know?), breaking open an acknowledged wonder before something even more new can grow.

It's not anything to fear. Don't children & adults alike huddle round to see the chicken's egg hatch, or the butterfly emerge from the chrysalis, or the seed sprout? It is something to draw closer to, not away from. ;)

Really liked this Posted Response.

Big Turtle Fan...;)

• 2 years later...

waking life was the movie i found that summed almost all my believes... i was like "so i'm not the only one who thinks this?!"...it's true that we're gonna depend more and more on the technology but it's not necessarily true that we'll bind with it[chip implants..Zeitgeist style]... maybe technology will just make us see the true potential within our higher self and thus discovering the unlimited potential of the human brain... well who knows... maybe i'm being to much influenced by the latest media i've watched/read... for example The Celestine Prophecy movie or Robert Anthony's - Beyond Positive Thinking book... could be

• 5 months later...

I believe that this self-manifesting rapid evolution of the human is already occurring, constantly, even as you read this.

Think about it, self awareness and the belief in this concept evolves every learning mind.

Once you affirm the realization that you are a constantly evolving solipsistic mind, one can not help but evolve at a rapid pace. :hihi:

Through learning and investigating the infinite possibilities of perception we are already at this point, do you not hear the crescendo?

If anyone disagrees with this belief I would like to know one thing from you...

How are you not evolving?

• 11 months later...

Hi All,

I was really intrigued this morning when I woke up to a fascinating word "Neo- Consciousness". I immediately googled it and found very interesting posts, blogs, ideas and landed here. I had to sign up and acknowledge the fact that evolution is a constant process.. only with my very limited knowledge and consciousness at this point of time.. don't know where it is heading.. but am sure that with a combined effort of the awaken minds we can find an answer as someone rightly pointed out- society as an organism.. great thought..I truly believe all the answers of the past are burried within us (maybe DNA, consciousness or in other form) which when harnessed properly can show us a possible future too...who knows!

Well, I really enjoyed reading all the posts in this thread and happy to know that so many people think so brilliantly, differently, and in so so many dimensions... made my day!!

At this point, so many ideas and thoughts playing in my mind which I would love to share but alas.. I need to take my wife to the mall.. can't excuse the daily chores :-) but I would love to come back hear from this awakened community.

Enjoy and take care!!

Hello Everyone!

Was waiting to post again..... Here comes the next thought, is it all real that we are sharing here or is it our brains sometimes playing with us, mixing dreams, fictions, abstract thoughts with reality, or it is actually reality that is being thrown upon us. Anyway, the good part is everything is open to be debated and all the views respected, cause no one be totally right or wrong. I have few thoughts on several aspects but usually end up with questions that have no answer and clueless to what is it all about. But the thing that surprises me most is why it keeps coming back, why cant I just live like others, eat, sleep, work, have fun and just move on..... is it that there are many more who thinks or believes like people here or most just dont want to open up or discuss such stuff. Also, it comes in bits and pieces... I get back to life after a flash of abstract thinking.... all in one life.. as if like presence of mutli-dimensions within the one we can feel.. see and live in.... I remember from my physics class, something about nth dimensions.. it had caught my imagination at that point and I am still living with it... would love to hear more from others in this aspect..... Will keep posting !! Enjoy!!

Be Good!!