Science Forums

I have come for this purpose

donriguz

i have come to this site to discuss many theories and argue many points before i take over mars and venus :lol: i would like some people to remember me first. so, if i have any theories, will anyone listen?:hihi:
What is it about being remembered? I would rather still be here to remember anothers passing than to be remembered after my own.......................Quote for the day.....................At any rate, Welcome to Hypography donriguz..........................enjoy remembering the contributions of great men of the past.

and also, why is it about people and remembering the past? one false move and the whole worlds against its ideas! if their happens to be a way to control light and use it to our advantage for future travel, and onbe of our ships hits a runaway asteroid, we'll be blamed, no one would want to join, and it will be ruined! why is it that everyone is stuck on the past? why cant everyone just accept that the future is not faraway at all?that this generation is the one that determines what will be done? we already got all the kinks out of slavery and womens rights and war for land,why cant anyone accept the future?.....and what does hypography mean? only smrt in math and sciencee..........

okay then how about that! an alien lol ok well if you go to the nasa website it says at the top of the mars exploration page or on another page related "IS IT POSSIBLE?" are they f---ing kiding? of coursxe its possible! and all their is to venis is a couple of microwave beams shot directtly in the middle of its atmosphere, which will spread all the particles apartg making some float a way and possibly equall the atmospheric presure of eareth and about its gravity too.and , if i get popular enough to try this,isnt it said that if you have a WHOLE lot of negative enery it will create a hole in space? making travel a whole lot easier? but is it also true that all the negaive energy on earth combined makes a whole big enough to crawl in? :QuestionM i have been thinking about this and it has occured to me.... what will happen if we have a lot of positive energy instead?on the other side where we want the whole? thats all we have to do really....