Science Forums

Want to hear infamous' UFO story!!!!

Kizzi

I would love to hear your UFO story infamous.

Would you care to share?

:Waldo:

KiZzI

I'll have to think about it Kizzi. I'm not sure what purpose it would serve to tell a story I couldn't prove. This is a science forum by the way, and evidence for claims of any kind are required. The usual treatment for anyone with a story like mine would be to expect a great deal of ridicule for which I'm not prepared to waist my time. And it would also precipitate a similiar reaction that claims about God and spiritual experiences incur. I am a Christian BTW but I'm reluctant to argue my faith here at Hypography for the same reasons. Let it suffice for me to say that I believe there are often connections between UFO sightings and spiritual experiences. Don't ask me to explain because as I've already said, I have no proof.

Infy, this is after all the strange claims forum. You have some leeway here. :Waldo:
Yes I do understand that this page provides a greater liberty when discussing this type of subject. However I would hope that those that would choose to ridicule could appreciate the reason why many that have such an experience decide not to be so willing to relate all the details. Unless it happens to you personally, it has no greater impact on you than if you were to read the same story in a typical edition of the National Enquirer. Before my own personal experience happened, I also found such stories not only amusing but also quite absurd. It was probably a mistake to even mention it in passing, I hadn't really intended to activate the curiousity of those that just want to hear an unusual story. It's really strange, but my life has been full of peculiar events for which I have no explanation. I think that is the reason I've become so interested in the sciences, just looking for answers to questions that seem unanswerable. In any case, I'm not presently willing to expose myself to ithe inevitable punishment that will surely result from exploring the details. Maybe later when I can figure out a way to deliver this information in a way that won't be so difficult for people to accept.

Come, Infy!

I'm not religious at all, and I have had a UFO-experience a few years ago. Dead sober too, I might add. You've got me all curious now! So, tell me your's and I'll tell you mine!

It's going to be neccessary for me to be out of state for a couple weeks to visit my mother who lives in Missouri with my younger sister. Mom is in her late 80's and her health is failing so I really need to spend some quality time with her before things get any worse. I'll be leaving tomarrow and I won't have access to a computer until I return. When I get back, maybe we could share a few details about our experiences. I am not willing to do this in a public forum and prefer to exchange this information in a private manner. I've only told two family members about this event and to tell you the truth, they both treated me like I'd lost my mind after I related the experience to them. If you can't tell those closest to you about such things, how is it possible to get a sympathetic audience elsewhere?