Science Forums

Nothing

Tormod

That's quite surprising, Nitack. Where have you BEEN, dude?

Every Thursday, I send out a completely blank email to all members with more than ten posts.

On the first Monday of each month, Turtle refrains from PM-ing every past contributor to "Nothing--The Thread That Would Not Die".

And quarterly, on the equinoxes and solstices, Tormod posts a major announcement on the Home Page, in 24-point bold font, requesting nothing in particular from all of us.

Don't you READ?????????????????????

That's quite surprising, Nitack. Where have you BEEN, dude?

Every Thursday, I send out a completely blank email to all members with more than ten posts.

On the first Monday of each month, Turtle refrains from PM-ing every past contributor to "Nothing--The Thread That Would Not Die".

And quarterly, on the equinoxes and solstices, Tormod posts a major announcement on the Home Page, in 24-point bold font, requesting nothing in particular from all of us.

Don't you READ?????????????????????

:singer:

It sounds like nothing I missed was important...

I am quite surprised that over the past year I have heard nothing of this thread before.

Not paying attention is one of the top risk factors for nothing.

See what happens when you don't read the fine print1? Nothing!

I am so busy doing nothing... that the idea of doing anything - which as you know, always leads to something - cuts into the nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything, :singer:

Buffy

1 See below.

• 1 month later...
So nothing survived the Great Thread Move of 2008!!!

What originally perhaps intended to be nothing became something.:)

nothing is sacred if you can't eat it

An uneasy relationship between c and eating has entered a new thread. It follows that there is a neo-Einsteinian food/energy equivalence according to E = fc^2 where energy E is equal to food times the speed of light squared.

That’s when you think you ate so fast your plate looks empty. But really, there was never anything (i.e., nothing) on the plate to begin with. ;)

CC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...