Science Forums

Time Travel: Jesus Being Sent to Die On A Cross, Unethical

Vmedvil2

From what I understand Anti-Christ/Jesus's DNA was sent backward in time to die on a cross after being en vitro fertilized into the Virgin Mary's Womb, I think is a pretty unethical punishment for anyone no matter their crimes, to die for no reason in the past by ancient Romans then have a entire propaganda based around you from the people that killed you for indoctrination of the masses. The Bible is filled with unethical punishment for crimes, this further proves God is a Monstrous Entity. Whomever God is, is a monster beyond reckoning from the happenings of revelations all the way through the Bible, I judge him guilty because of his actions as a monster of Crimes Against Humanity, Reference =(https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36979-god-is-a-dictatorhttps://www.scienceforums.com/topic/37555-did-jesus-have-a-jump-clone-to-rise-from-the-dead/,https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/34985-bio-apocalypse-of-wormwood/,https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-god-conspiracy-by-scientists.616028/, and The Bible.)

Edited by VictorMedvil

I feel like I should add that the book of Job was a perfect example of the further moral and ethical dilemma surrounding the bible, it's stories, and the supposed 'blameless' imposter whom it is intended to depict. And when I say this, I do not mean Job. He was just minding his own business....

To elaborate, here Job is, this perfect and obedient servant of 'the Lord' right? Spotless record, honorable, kept his whole existence clean from 'sin' and yet, 'God' comes along anyway and sort of hovers over him. While this deity is admiring his little doggy, Satan appears and is like; "I bet you I can make your little puppet commit a crime against you." And here you would THINK that any good God would reject that bet and be like, 'Hell no, why would I oppress a perfect child just because YOU have nothing better to do than strut around?' NOPE. god takes the bet, and Job loses his whole *** family. Well, except for his brothers (brothers? cousins? who cares), who come to ridicule Job and accuse him of sinning. Eventually, Satan gives up and tells 'God' that he won the bet and then 'God' is all like, "LOL JK, sorry about that job, here's this other family and some more stuff. Good little doggy!"

How you gonna bet someone ELSE'S family that some dood who literally did nothing to deserve it, then play it off like it was some huge, wonderful, teary-eyed story of faith under pressure? Nah man..... You merc'd his whole *** family with no apologies and zero ****s. But I guess that given 'God's' track record of genocide in the old testament that none of us should be surprised.

I rank this 'God' person on the same level as a certain fascist dictator in Europe in the 20's, 30's and 40's. In fact, when you examine the similarities, it's actually spot-on like as though they are twins. It's down right scary.....

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, TheProdigalProdigy said:

Reported for spam.

Read the rules, it is implicitly illegal to link to other forum websites

Polymath don't make me beat you, cause I will just force my hand. Yes, I know you aren't supposed to link other forums however it is part of my discussion on the Christian God, it is a source.

Edited by VictorMedvil

On 3/3/2021 at 7:12 PM, Rasti said:

I feel like I should add that the book of Job was a perfect example of the further moral and ethical dilemma surrounding the bible, it's stories, and the supposed 'blameless' imposter whom it is intended to depict. And when I say this, I do not mean Job. He was just minding his own business....

To elaborate, here Job is, this perfect and obedient servant of 'the Lord' right? Spotless record, honorable, kept his whole existence clean from 'sin' and yet, 'God' comes along anyway and sort of hovers over him. While this deity is admiring his little doggy, Satan appears and is like; "I bet you I can make your little puppet commit a crime against you." And here you would THINK that any good God would reject that bet and be like, 'Hell no, why would I oppress a perfect child just because YOU have nothing better to do than strut around?' NOPE. god takes the bet, and Job loses his whole *** family. Well, except for his brothers (brothers? cousins? who cares), who come to ridicule Job and accuse him of sinning. Eventually, Satan gives up and tells 'God' that he won the bet and then 'God' is all like, "LOL JK, sorry about that job, here's this other family and some more stuff. Good little doggy!"

How you gonna bet someone ELSE'S family that some dood who literally did nothing to deserve it, then play it off like it was some huge, wonderful, teary-eyed story of faith under pressure? Nah man..... You merc'd his whole *** family with no apologies and zero ****s. But I guess that given 'God's' track record of genocide in the old testament that none of us should be surprised.

I rank this 'God' person on the same level as a certain fascist dictator in Europe in the 20's, 30's and 40's. In fact, when you examine the similarities, it's actually spot-on like as though they are twins. It's down right scary.....