Science Forums

Message from Rhythmic Exoplanets points to God

SirHope

On 2/3/2021 at 9:04 AM, Rasti said:

1. Proven by what scientists. Name them each.
2. Science is not about decisions, but about our willingness to study and research FACTS.
3. You have not explained any more than what your fallacious and preposterous claims have 'illuminated' for us all to laugh at.
4. *Great Wall of China. And as an inanimate object, it can do nothing but decay, like my brain after reading your silly claims.
5. So according to you, I am just a CIA plant placed here specifically to roast you for your hijacking of threads, unsubstantiated silly claims. Then when I confront you, you backpedal and ignore prompts to produce any level of measurable proof. Right......

Did not know the CIA was hiring Hibachi Chefs. That's great news!

Not going to reply anymore have already proven it.

Umm the Scientist that made the run the test...heaps have.

Just look on quantum physics page's then. Bit of a joke you want names unless you claim putting an camera next to the test dosen't see it change and Magically pull to more spots proving a wave wrong.

Any real replys? Fire away.

11 minutes ago, obliqueweaponsfb said:

Just look on quantum physics page's then. Bit of a joke you want names unless you claim putting an camera next to the test dosen't see it change and Magically pull to more spots proving a wave wrong.

You are the craziest dude I have ever met, you haven't proven anything you just keep repeating the same nonsense, I am surprised Oceanbreeze hasn't banned you yet from this forum, honestly. No, we don't believe you are God or Psychic and can see the future or that there are hidden afterlife receptors in the brain, there is no evidence of any of that. The Evidence supports the idea that you are delusional and mentally ill, I already gave you one way you could prove your claims are true and you declined that with some nonsense claim that you "didn't want to", if you are truly God or Psychic you could guess the lottery numbers multiple times to make billions of dollars.

FYI 1 billion dollars looks like this.

Go-B9p-Xa-Sc-Z6nf-V-TVgcy-Ror-Djc-CFi-Yc

Edited by VictorMedvil

On 2/7/2021 at 4:41 PM, obliqueweaponsfb said:

Just. One. Citation.

On 2/8/2021 at 10:15 AM, VictorMedvil said:

You are the craziest dude I have ever met, you haven't proven anything you just keep repeating the same nonsense, I am surprised Oceanbreeze hasn't banned you yet from this forum, honestly. No, we don't believe you are God or Psychic and can see the future or that there are hidden afterlife receptors in the brain, there is no evidence of any of that. The Evidence supports the idea that you are delusional and mentally ill, I already gave you one way you could prove your claims are true and you declined that with some nonsense claim that you "didn't want to", if you are truly God or Psychic you could guess the lottery numbers multiple times to make billions of dollars.

FYI 1 billion dollars looks like this.

Go-B9p-Xa-Sc-Z6nf-V-TVgcy-Ror-Djc-CFi-Yc

That's you repeating the same nonsent not me. I'm reapeting answer probibilty? Answer how they just magically pull to spots? I bet you don't and can't answer that??

No evidence what's an wavelength signal? Chemical. Does the hidden frontal lobes make an chemical reaction? Yeah your thick.

Anyone that reads this I'm not replying anymore because he can't even answer the questions or proof.

I'll reply to any nonsense because they are just the CIA lining up for an eternity imprisonment.

They pull to spots because mathematically it's a wave? Ok. Why is if it's a wave do they pull to 2 spot's then 5+ spots once an camera is watching the test? Mathematically they should pull to 4 spot's max. An stupid reply from stuiped CIA people corrected. We're not even talking about probibilty ether.

End of conversation unless you can reply to it.

56 minutes ago, obliqueweaponsfb said:

Anyone that reads this I'm not replying anymore because he can't even answer the questions or proof.

I'll reply to any nonsense because they are just the CIA lining up for an eternity imprisonment.

They pull to spots because mathematically it's a wave? Ok. Why is if it's a wave do they pull to 2 spot's then 5+ spots once an camera is watching the test? Mathematically they should pull to 4 spot's max. An stupid reply from stuiped CIA people corrected. We're not even talking about probibilty ether.

End of conversation unless you can reply to it.

Dude for the last time no one on this forum is CIA, the real CIA would just waterboard you then execute you and be done with it, The government can literally do anything it wants without any sort of repercussions, if you keep saying stuff like that someday the real government agents may show up and do exactly that. The government of any country are not people you want to piss off as they have no limitations in what they can do to you. It's like watch the video about the creator of TempleOS(https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/37014-temple-os-tribute-to-a-mad-genius/) and what the government did to him for being against people like the CIA, I think that is eventually going to happen to you too. Just keep barking up the insane anti-government tree and see what happens... Because see when 100 CIA dudes with guns show up you won't be able to do **** besides give into their demands whatever that may be and if you resist they will just pull out a gun then pull the trigger. That's how governments operate there is no laws for the government and the people that work for the government, they can literally do anything they want. When it becomes about you being a threat to national security or being against the government, you can pretty much wipe your *** with the constuition or laws of your country as you are just terrorist scum in their eyes with no rights at that point.

Edited by VictorMedvil

3 hours ago, obliqueweaponsfb said:

Yep computer program universe 100% and I'm a God like crazy wtf

You are a dumb as hell and crazy as **** and are going to get picked up by the CIA one of these days is what you are, for saying stupid stuff on the internet.

Edited by VictorMedvil

58 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

You are a dumb as hell and crazy as **** and are going to get picked up by the CIA one of these days is what you are, for saying stupid stuff on the internet

He might get picked up by people in white uniforms.......😵

p.s. CIA = Central Insanity Agency .......... 😄

Edited by write4u

11 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

You are a dumb as hell and crazy as **** and are going to get picked up by the CIA one of these days is what you are, for saying stupid stuff on the internet.

Umm I survived a 6 story building fall 3 year's ago they already tried that.

Lucky I said I'd survive in a premonition for my building fall.

9 hours ago, obliqueweaponsfb said:

Umm I survived a 6 story building fall 3 year's ago they already tried that.

Lucky I said I'd survive in a premonition for my building fall.

There was a dude during the 9/11 attacks that jumped off the 99th story of the world trade center and survived, you aren't anything special. I have fallen from 30,000 feet with a parachute.

418461b173e1ffa731e89d1f890442ce.jpg

You ain't no JESUS! Stop doing that meth over in Australia.

1-VOvi-QYd-DTPVDLv-Mao-Ezh-Tw.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil