Science Forums

Thought Experiment, Universe Theori Some Help Please.

anti10188

Imagine two points (simplest molecules) in in an absolutely empty space, nothing but this two points.
No matter how far you have placed them, they start to attract each other. (identical initial speed)
The bigger the distance you place them, the bigger the speed they will get before collision.
If placed far enough collision crate will big bang. alot of new quarks and other fancy staff
Yes, universe/galaxy from two hidrogen atoms.
Most likely it do not sounds realistick to most people, my minde picture this with no problem.

this example can be calculated for our galaxy.

What part of it sound not realistic to you?

and another one, i think speed of light is a limiter for energy exchange between two points.
it will help to explane dark matter to be a mass of particls moving faster then we can comunicate/see them.
for example particles thrown out be black hole and move from centre to corner of galaxy.

last one is joke
aliens live in London and eat gold.

will be happy with few advices about all this
thanks and best regards. 

Your moelcules in empty space would not give rise to a big bang, simply because space-time already exists. Or another reason because then there would be a center of the universe, but remember in our understanding so far, big bang created space-time so it happened everywhere (which is why we can for example measure the CMB in any direction)

I think they can, space-time after big bang is theory too.
Another thing,
why most people think black hole suck all in?Biggest attractor yes. Suck all in no!
why? 
most matter do not massive/dense/E to low to dive in. Most of it destroyed at approach and thrown to edges of galaxy where it form again as hidrogen. Emission match bigger then most people think. 

This particles travel to edges with faster then light speeds, so we have mass that we can not see. i am also using light speed as energy exchange barrier, limit of two points interaction. as i post before.

This is another theory, it it explaine black matter, why edges move with almost same as close to core hole, how and why galaxies sustain them self (do not grow small of big with time, mostly)

Best regards.

yes it wasn't
Look i come to this forum for help, for some one smart, for formulas e.t.c. do understand how to test my theorys.
about energy exchange is main one.
how it look --- if difference of point (c=e/m) and another point (c=e/m) more then speed of light they will not interact  ( most likely i invert e=mc2 wrongly)

a example test is --- throw spme thing realy hot in some stationary realy cold (so C will be more then speed of light) in this case they will not interact
so they bouth exist in our frame of reference but do not exist each other frame of reference.

So please help me with it, show me where to find answers.

yes it wasn't

Look i come to this forum for help, for some one smart, for formulas e.t.c. do understand how to test my theorys.

about energy exchange is main one.

how it look --- if difference of point (c=e/m) and another point (c=e/m) more then speed of light they will not interact  ( most likely i invert e=mc2 wrongly)

a example test is --- throw spme thing realy hot in some stationary realy cold (so C will be more then speed of light) in this case they will not interact

so they bouth exist in our frame of reference but do not exist each other frame of reference.

So please help me with it, show me where to find answers.

Impossible. You can't think straight, or communicate, apparently.

was writing it when wery tired.

What part is un understandable?

one more time
speed of light is maximum speed for particles in vacuum,

also it is a maxim speed for energy exchange between two points
a limiter for straight communication between two points

it is good explanation for dark matter and for multiverse 

how to test it?

Best regards

How do get from the speed of light to dark matter and multiverse explanantion?

If speed of light is limit in energy exchange between two points, then two point can not interact if relative speed more then speed of light.

like 0.1C see/interact 0.2C, but 0.1c not see/interact 1.2C.

for darck matter - 0.1C see/interact 0.5C, 0.5C see/interact 1.2C. 

so we know some think there but not able to see in strait, but we see it interaction with staff around it. (by position of dark matter in our galaxy i assume it is particles emmited by black hole)

For multiverse, you most likely know Einstein experimet with elevator, from inside of elevator realy hard to tell the speed of elevator.

assume this to WHOLE universe, not galaxy, all universe as elevator. 

then if  U1 move with xC (and all in it) and another universe moving with 100xC, they will not interact, even if moving move through one another.

if there is a energy propogation speed limit, then, most likely, there is a energy exchange speed limit.

the way to test
i think it can be tested with neutrino detector,
assume to my theory neutrino interacting with core of our planet, be meshuring difference in neutrinos from day time,  and night time (core lined with sun and detector)
if my theory correct night ammout will be about zero.