Science Forums

Favorite Quotes

Dark Mind

How far can you go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?

~ Dwight D. Eisenhower

The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home.

~ James Madison

Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear - kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor - with the cry of grave national emergency.

~ General Douglas MacArthur

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.

~ Albert Camus

If humanity does not opt for integrity we are through completely. It is absolutely touch and go. Each one of us could make the difference.

~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Whoever wishes peace among peoples must fight statism.

~ Ludwig von Mises

We are not going to be able to operate our Spaceship Earth successfully nor for much longer unless we see it as a whole spaceship and our fate as common. It has to be everybody or nobody.

~ R. Buckminster Fuller

:cup: :evil:

:juggle:

"My acupuncturist keeps needling me,

I don't see eye-to-eye with my iridologist,

my graphologist can't read my writing,

I feel manipulated by my chiropractor,

my touch therapist won't keep her hands off me,

I can't count on my numerologist,

my homeopath doesn't give me much of anything,

and

my psychic healer makes me sick."

/forums/images/smilies/banana_sign.gif

- John Stone

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

--Robin Williams

"There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?"

--Dustin Hoffman

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful."

--Robert De Niro

"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL."

--Lynn Lavner

" Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."

--Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady -- and you didn't think Barbara had a sense of humor)

"Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.."

--Robin Williams