Science Forums

What happens after life??

Tim_Lou

All I can say is that this thread has taught me to be more careful about myself. No one really knows what happens when you die... No one has come back from the dead saying, "hey, this is what happens when you die, blah blah blah"Near death experiences are just like dreams, your mind creates them. I had aDREAM where I was in a car and then the car explodedand then I went to heaven, where I met God and he said that ifI wanted to get into heaven, I would have to be a skunk for 3 days. I could've easily have then counted that as a near death experience because my mind created it.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by: Crazy Ed

I had a DREAM where I was in a car and then the car exploded and then I went to heaven, where I met God and he said that if I wanted to get into heaven, I would have to be a skunk for 3 days.

Sounds like a fair deal to me.

Tormod

A skunk, huh? OOOOOOOOOOkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy!! Are you possibly concerned about your personal hygeine issues? LOL!!

I guess if that were true, FreeT would be a Chihuahua, Unc would be a small-mouthed bass, Gahd would be a hyena, Tormod would be an owl, and I would be..... a beautiful butterfly, flapping my wings and wreaking havoc on the other side of the world!!! ( just love that Chaos theory!)

Originally posted by: IrishEyes

I met God and he said that if I wanted to get into heaven, I would have to be a skunk for 3 days.

You never told us 'the rest of the story'... did you actually become a skunk for 3 days, in your dream?

No,I was never the skunk. I woke up before I was sent back down to earth, and the reason why I chose to be a skunk is that it was the shortest amount of time I had to be that animal. He (god) gave me other choices, I could've chosen to be a dog for 13 days. Anyway, it was a pretty wierd dream, and I think it showed me how I was gonna die.

I guess if that were true, FreeT would be a Chihuahua, Unc would be a small-mouthed bass, Gahd would be a hyena, Tormod would be an owl, and I would be..... a beautiful butterfly, flapping my wings and wreaking havoc on the other side of the world!!! ( just love that Chaos theory!)

ok, i'll explain a little... hopefully you understood that i only gave out animals to my favoritest people????

from Gahd...

What!? What? How? what?

....-.-'

Why a hyena?

No offense to hyenas, Gahd...

Seriously, you sometimes remind me of that band of hyenas in the Lion King (which my lil ones were watching when I posted)...kinda smart, kinda sarcastic, kinda cynical, always laughing at someone (not in a malicious way though)... anyhow, that's how i used to see you, until i actuially got to 'see' you, thanks for the pic. Now i'll have to re-think the hyena thing. it really is wild how a different face can totally change our image of someone... maybe i should finish this thought in your new thread, huh???

Originally posted by: IrishEyes

FreeT as a chihuahua is pretty self-explanatory...

Actually no, or am I the only one that doesn't see it?

yelp yelp

Always leary of giving out too much personal info, let's say there is reason to find that "big dog" is closer.

But even more so, I'm surprised you didn't pick snake (Not specifically Pliscan). You know, out there tempting people away by offering KNOWLEDGE lol.

I'm sorry, did someone hear that annoying little ankle-biter making that awful racket again??? Somebody KICK him!!!

Snakes are beautiful creatures. I have them all over outside here (and sometimes in the laundry), and my boys find new ones every day,