Science Forums

Dis is the place that leads the pace

gabbagg2002

.well i might be talking to one and each of y on some issues,

What sort of sense is one to make of that? Hemingway was a suicidal alcoholic who wrote at a sixth grade level. He respected grammar, syntax, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and the use of spaces. The quality of your writing reflects the quality of your thinking. Got thought?

Google

"ecce homo" Christ 33,600 hits

"ecco homo" Nietzsche 2180 hits

The Eclectic Primer for Young Children, William Holmes McGuffey, 1837 was written for kindergarteners. Do you know what "eclectic" means in 2005? Do you know what "kindergarten" translates as? Behold the man! You live in a Golden Age and can do little more than crudely condemn the color yellow.

What sort of sense is one to make of that? Hemingway was a suicidal alcoholic who wrote at a sixth grade level. He respected grammar, syntax, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and the use of spaces. The quality of your writing reflects the quality of your thinking. Got thought?

But Hemingway was raised speaking, reading and writing english. There are many competent adults around the world that know not even a first grade level of english, yet they are masters of their native tongue. I personally would adventure a guess that gabbagg is from Europe somewhere. Tell us Al, can you write at better than a sixth grade level in the szechuan dialect of chinese? If not, does it reflect the quality of your thinking?

But Hemingway was raised speaking, reading and writing english. There are many competent adults around the world that know not even a first grade level of english, yet they are masters of their native tongue. I personally would adventure a guess that gabbagg is from Europe somewhere. Tell us Al, can you write at better than a sixth grade level in the szechuan dialect of chinese? If not, does it reflect the quality of your thinking?

Interesting thought C1ay; Maybe I should not have been so hasty to agree with Uncle's perspective on the issue. In any event, we welcome you to Hypography gabbagg2002, enjoy the discussion and debate.

• 2 weeks later...

Google

"ecce homo" Christ 33,600 hits

"ecco homo" Nietzsche 2180 hits

The Eclectic Primer for Young Children, William Holmes McGuffey, 1837 was written for kindergarteners. Do you know what "eclectic" means in 2005? Do you know what "kindergarten" translates as? Behold the man! You live in a Golden Age and can do little more than crudely condemn the color yellow.

Man you scare me.