Science Forums

Why me

karlfreak

You say 'Why me'. I believe there is no why. Everything happens according to a rule. We are just ripples from the beginning - possibly the Big Bang. Like a particle of shrapnel tumbles from an explosion, we walk about, talk, think etc. There is no inevitability, it all simply has to happen the way it happens.

You say 'Why me'. I believe there is no why. Everything happens according to a rule. We are just ripples from the beginning - possibly the Big Bang. Like a particle of shrapnel tumbles from an explosion, we walk about, talk, think etc. There is no inevitability, it all simply has to happen the way it happens.

so u say that i was pre determind to start this forum and that u would answer in such a way how boring :eek:

I think we all exist for a reason... being to change the world in one or more insignificant way. Be it a kind word to a stranger, planting a tree on the earth, or as a child of your parents... we're all here for a reason

so u are saying too that we are here on a predetermined path yeah yes but i do like you and want to go out with you

so u are saying too that we are here on a predetermined path yeah yes but i do like you and want to go out with you

Haaaaahahahaha!

Good try, karlfreak old buddy old pal - now:

Is her answer predetermined? Were you meant to be let down?

Old Zen proverb:

"He who chats up hot woman on internet finds decrepid old obese man in dirty underpants struggling to come to grips with his gayness"

ok tis is really not right that previos post was finished by my sis as i was in the shower and what i was trying to say was that if we are put on a designated path and set only to change the earth in a small way, where is the fun :xx: ) i would also then like to point out a few key figures

1.alexander the great

2.napolean

3.martin luther king

4.adolf hitler

5.albert einstein

these 5 change the world in a ways that we still don't understand think about it

Oh yeah... btw.. its ironic because I JUST did research on Napolean and Alexandre the Great for a research paper. I was trying to think of ppl to top that... and the only ppl I could come up with at the moment are religious figures, Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa, oh yeah Ghandi deserves to be there... but he's not religious. They have an excellent database of interesting and influential ppl at the TIME magazine

My previous post... I was in a very tired, drowsy mood, so I didn't articulate what I wanted to say in a profound way. I meant to say that we're put here on this earth not to necessarily make a BIG enough change to end up in your history textbook (but if you want it's surely possible) but hopefully make a difference in someone's life with kindness. I guess its a more supernatural/ religious fundament than scientific explaination, but its a simple and concise way i suppose to look at life. I think we're just here to love and be loved.

Hmmm!! The God Who gave Us Souls And Made us Move he is the One who made all this world to us to make it a better place to live Dont u wonder Who made the trees in the earth or while ur walking on the beach who made this sky and made this fish and made this legs u have to walk ??Actullay It's Depends On ur religion to believe that if u have!!!

Take Care PPl

*+QuEeN_Of_LaVa+*

• 3 months later...

what if The sims asked the same question? our brain are working exactly like a computer, applying(or trying to apply) logic on everything that we see,hear or in any way register. Maybe that isn´t a sign of us being artificial or inside the matrix. being able to make logical conclusions is an important thing to survive. i mean, what if nobody realised it was a bad idea to run into a wall until you die? maybe our "logical" brain is a result of evolution. The first living things with only one cell was also working with logic i.e it is good to eat. i doubt it can think, but perhaps it is genetically programmed, just like a computer? that wouldn´t make the universe artificial. that would just make a computer program with A.I a basic copy of life.

• 2 weeks later...