Science Forums

Chemtrails vs. contrails

Turtle

• 3 weeks later...

If chemtrails are aimed at putting material into the atmosphere to control the population then as a theory the point should be got across that everyone on this planet is taking it in, not just those that the government wants to supposedly turn into mindless robots but the government themselves - did George Bush think of this i wonder?

I live near an airport and the sky is full of contrails - I don't see evidence that they disappear and chemtrails don't. I've seen contrails all my life and although I believe there is some truth in some conspiracies, I see no evidence to wholeheartedly believe in this one (Paranoia rules - unless they get me first!).

• 3 weeks later...

Logically chem trails could indicate new fuel usage, climate change, a real effect of the sort described or simply imagination (The mind of the viewer putting a twist on something that doesn't really exist but that they either fear or hope does).

Maybe this could be used as the basis of a poll, Turtle? (Which of these do you subscribe to, for instance?)

Logically chem trails could indicate new fuel usage, climate change, a real effect of the sort described or simply imagination (The mind of the viewer putting a twist on something that doesn't really exist but that they either fear or hope does).

Maybe this could be used as the basis of a poll, Turtle? (Which of these do you subscribe to, for instance?)

A poll is good. :idea: I can attach it to this thread. Would you like to propose some questions for the poll so it's more than 2 choices between chemtrail conspiracy and "normal" condensation of vapor?

Personally, I think if any chemical additives are being sprayed that, short of attending to the particulars first hand, there is no way to distinguish the difference. Even if some kind of fallout of goo or whatever appears on the ground there is no way to show it didn't just wash out of the atmosphere from some dust or chemical laden cloud body that has drifted for who knows how far.

I find the contrails useful indicators of atmosphereic conditions while doing SUCTON sky surveys. :phones: Keep looking up! :)

• 5 months later...

in a recent interview with James Lovelock, the creator of The Gaia Hypothesis (Daily Mail, March 22nd, 2008), he mentioned that America had a plan to counteract global warming. He says they intend to pump sulphur gas and ash into the atmosphere, to mimic a volcano, soaking up the sun's heat and reflecting sunlight back into space. Could it be that they have started already and that this is the real reason for con trails, not attempts to control the population through aluminium as conspiracy theorists have been 'led' to believe? (Cover story).