Science Forums

Chemtrails vs. contrails

Turtle

very true, the natural balance.

makes me wonder if we'll ever reach the point where we push our population density too far,

and the limiting factors take over.

maybe technology in civilization will control this effect as we continue to grow,

but if we battle the earth to continue multipling, EVENTUALLY, SOMETHINGhas to happen, right?

sorry i'm really off topic now.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a sceptic of chemtrails for a couple of reasons...

1) If this were something we could do intentionally then someone would be demanding that we do it. It would raise the albedo of the earth and help to slow global warming.

2) Where is the evidence of the industry to create the chemicals? The parts on airplanes where the chemicals are emitted? The refilling of the chemicals between flights? The manufacture and transportation of those chemicals? The studies of the "effects" of loosing the chemicals?

Especially after 9/11 when there is so much scrutiny and security in and around the aircraft on the ground, how could any such secret program remain running? And I am not just talking about official scurity, but citizens who are scared and are watching the planes like their life depends upon it.

3) No "insider" has blown the whistle. This would need hundreds of people all around the world working to keep the secret. I can't get my immidiate family to keep a secret.

I think it is just contrails. We see more of them than in years past because of the number of aircraft at varying altitudes. It may also be that the newer, more efficient jet engines are more apt to leave trails than older ones. When the government sprays (like they did my house in the late 70's for fruit flies) they do it in helicoptors from low altitude.

Don't sweat em, they are just water.

Bill

some of those questions are answered in some of the previous posts. you should have read the whole thread before asking.

have fun!

I read it all before. I read it all again. I read the linked articles (except the original from Turtle which I cannot open). Saw linked videos. Listened to linked conversations. Much speculation, but no answers to my questions.

It seems to me this could be solved with experimentation. You need a jet that has no source for aerosol emission. Then fly it in the same plane as existing contrails and see if it leaves them or not. If you leave trails with the same characteristics as "chemtrails" then it is all a rumor. If you cannot produce them you need to do further experimentation.

Bill

• 1 month later...

___Time to kick this around some more, but no need to get too touchy; this is Strange Claim after all.:lol: This irregularly scheduled speculation is intended for entertainment purposes only & in no way or word resembles reality in any way, shape, or form. In fact, you are not even reading this.:eek:

___Here's a new link (working as of ....now!:) ) to further fuel the fire. Contrails, UFO's, weather modification, & other other stuff stuff.

http://www.weatherwars.info/index.php

• 4 months later...

1) If this were something we could do intentionally then someone would be demanding that we do it. It would raise the albedo of the earth and help to slow global warming.

- I don't think that would apply to Global Warming, it's the last thing goverment would want. If people knew that there is something wrong with climate, they would blame

goverment and would demand they fix that, money would go there instead of their pockets.

2) Where is the evidence of the industry to create the chemicals? The parts on airplanes where the chemicals are emitted? The refilling of the chemicals between flights?

The manufacture and transportation of those chemicals? The studies of the "effects" of loosing the chemicals?

- I've seen websites posting info on that including plane photos, samples analyzis etc. And stories about "problems" getting those samples examined by official labs and

also incredible thing, that EPA has a law that does not allow them to test submitted samples.

3) No "insider" has blown the whistle. This would need hundreds of people all around the world working to keep the secret. I can't get my immidiate family to keep a

secret.

- that one is easy. Your explanation is first thing that comes to any mind that want to quickly get rid of the "conspiracy" problem. But watching some testimonials of fbi

ex-agents quickly explains how it works: it's not that there are 500 of people "ok, it's a secret, if they ask this we tell them that" and so on. In reality it's a chain

of people where everybody does his simple job that is not even suspicious, he would never have any idea it's a part of something bigger.

I think it is just contrails. We see more of them than in years past because of the number of aircraft at varying altitudes. It may also be that the newer, more efficient

jet engines are more apt to leave trails than older ones.

- I thought about that too! That makes sense. I see planes leaving trail that dissappears at some point after the plane at the same speed the plane is flying, while at the

same time (!) I see two planes doing checkerboard in the sky and those trails do not dissappear for 3-5 hours! they blend together. Interestingly the sky was completely

blue cloudless before they started.

When the government sprays (like they did my house in the late 70's for fruit flies) they do it in helicoptors from low altitude.

- true, for ground spraying.

Now, what I have read, clouds can appear if humidity is above 70%, so they are spraying some stuff that helps with that. They do that to cover a city with this cloud

shield so the sun rays do not reach the ground thus lowering the temperature.

The problem with that you can't stop, if you do, air is so dry that temps get even higher...

Another problem is that people claim that the spray is not just for clouds, but also makes people sick and contains hundreds types of fungi.

Plenty of info on: carnicom dot com

• 1 year later...

Selenium poisoning is characteristic of most heavy metals including Lead (Pb).

Weather Modification - An integral part of the US Department of Energy’s (US DOE) Global-Warming/UV Mitigation/Climate Change, Strategies. Led by the US Air Force, as a distinct Geo-Weapons method, Weather Modification is occurring on a Global basis. (AIR FORCE 2025 FINAL REPORT: ww.au.af.mil/au/2025)15 (I am sorry I have not posted 10 times so cannot post links) This Executive Summary will be confined to ChemTrails deployment in the United States and Canada due to the expansive nature of a global theatre.

Professional independent investigators have retrieved numerous samples of soils and waters; these were analyzed and documented. Extensive testing has demonstrated the highly suspicious toxic levels of Barium and Methyl Aluminum in many areas of the United States and Canada that have no extraneous sources of these heavy-metals. The sample retrieval areas have been documented for extreme ChemTrails observation. Accompanied by verbal and written complaints to many Public Health Care Agencies, causes for the elevated levels of Barium and Aluminum found in the bloodstream were not forthcoming; just another clinical conundrum. (See Attachment - Chemtrails Pertinent Links)

Conclusions - Although this summary is only a fraction of the overall ChemTrails debacle, we encourage impartial investigators and/or credible news journalists to assess this core information and either validate or refute our findings, thus far. The entirety of the Human Health suffering and the Environmental Impacts are staggering and too voluminous to write at this time.

I found this at info-warriors.com but it does contain the occasional government resource which INCONVENIENTLY to researchers are

OFFLINE DUE TO THE WAR ON TERROR ohhh please, what a load of drivel....

I am sorry for double posting, however I feel that those who poke fun at people who ask questions of the establishment and label everything 'a conspiracy theory', should examine what has happened throughout history and look at the 'facts' in history. If they then find no evidence, then so be it.

You could start by researching declassified documents.

All thought not a expert on chem/vapor trails, I have aired my view in a few forums. The fact that I have not came across any information to convince me of the "spraying" does not say it is a hoax since absence of evidence is not proof. That said I would square myself with The Big Dog's view.

Something that bugs me are the vastly different and vague claims as to why this is supposedly done.

So, to those with a better understanding, what would the purpose of these chemtrails be, who would benefit from it, in what way and who is harmed by it?

I havn't determined anything, 'cept they're there.

Vapour/condensation trails, yes and the mechanism for their existence is well known, but if no info about chemtrails is available, except speculation, how can we be sure there are things like chemtrails and that it is not only vapourtrails, and that someone is intensionally causing these "chemtrails"?