Science Forums

Introducing the Key Ring Molecules

Introducing the Key Ring Molecules

For a model of a molecule to work it must provide at least these 7 functions.

1. It must be the mechanism by which gravity works.

2. It must hold the atom and the molecule together.

3. It must be able to provide or change into all the energy particles that come out when the atom/molecule is split.

4. It must have a logical unit that determines it’s mass.

5. It must be able to connect or not connect to other elements.

6. It must provide the mechanism for hot and cold. (In another section).

7. It must provide the mechanism of adhesion between molecules. (In another section).

Under the section “Introducing the Key Ring Atom” is a model of a Hydrogen key ring atom. You should read that section before continuing. This atomic model has a hole that gravity can go to and through. This is based on the theory that gravity is a particle and it pushes. This satisfies function 1 in my theory. The atom is held together by a single particle called a “Proton Ring”. The proton ring holds a large number of circling electron rings the same way your “Key Ring” holds your keys. This satisfies part of function 2 in my theory. If an atom is broken, the proton ring release all the electron rings and they change their “state” to light, infrared light, radio waves and all the other energies that come out in an atomic explosion. This satisfies function 3 in my theory.

Functions 2, 4 and 5 are what this section primarily deals with. The key ring atom is the replacement of all protons and neutrons or to put it another way a proton ring replaces either a proton or a neutron. It’s a 1 to 1 replacement. The proton ring brings all the electron rings with it. The proton ring is the logical unit that determines a molecules mass. This satisfies function 4 in my theory. I think science has done a great job in identifying the logical units that cause atoms to have mass. I just disagree with what the logical unit is.

Function 2 is the molecule must hold itself together. So we now you have to combine key ring atoms. How do you add more keys to your key ring, if it is full? Just add more key rings. How do you do that? Hook the key ring inside of the other key ring. In the simplest of terms it is a chain. That is what we will do with the proton rings. Circle proton rings inside of other proton rings. We now have a chain. This is something that we use in everyday life, from a chain around you neck holding jewelry to a leash that holds your dog. This satisfies the rest of function 2 in my theory.

Function 5 is what we will deal with here. How the key ring atoms are chained together in each molecule will effect how they connect to other molecules. The connection is known as chemical bonding. In chemistry each element has a valence that has been assigned to it. There are positive valences and negative valences and zero valences. The positive valences like to hook to the negative valences. Some elements have a positive/negative valence or in other words they will hook to elements that have either a positive or a negative valence. Elements with a zero valence don’t hook to any other element. A lot of work has gone into the determination of the valences and the chemical bonding. I agree with valences and the basics of chemical bonding. What I don’t agree with is the “How the valence shells work”.

I had chemistry when I was 17 in 1977. It was taught that elements have valence shells. These shells were different layers of electrons that circled around the proton neutron core. The valence shells determined the positive negative zero valence. The electrons in the valence shells could be shared with other elements. A shared electron produced the chemical bond. This is what held the elements together. I didn’t get it. I didn’t understand it. It didn’t make sense to me. I could not find any geometrical equivalent in our physical universe. To this day valence shells still don’t make sense to me. My goal now is to replace valence shells with something far simpler and that can be constructed in geometrical manner.

To be able to do this I came up with a molecular numbering system. For short I named this system the “Molenum”. Each element has a molenum. Each element can have a center, which is symbolized with a C. The number following a C symbol is the number of proton rings in the center of the atom. Hydrogen has a molenum of C1. The illustration is at this web site. Hydrogen has a valence of +1. It will hook one other element that has a negative valence. Where will hydrogen be hooked to another element? It will hook through the center of the proton ring. A shared electron ring will be what holds compounds or elements together. I will discuss and show the shared electron rings in another section. For now I will be showing where the connection point is.

The next element on the periodic table is Helium. Helium has an atomic weight of 4. It was believed to have 2 protons and 2 neutrons. I have built it with 4 proton rings. All 4 proton rings are connected at the center. The molenum of helium is C4. An illustration is at this web site. Helium has a valence of 0. It will not bond with any other elements. Why won’t it bond with anything else? I believe it is due to the overlapping of electron rings. Another element can’t get close enough to hook up.

The next element is Carbon. Carbon has an atomic weight of 12. I have made it with 12 proton rings. This is where valence comes into play. Carbon has a +-4 valence. It will combine with 4 other elements. To get it to bond I have added another symbol to the Molecular Numbering system. I have added an “L”. It stands for leg. The purpose of the leg is to provide a connection point and it has to be far enough from the center to get away from the overlapping electron rings. The molenum of Carbon is C4-4L2. C4 is for a center of 4 proton rings. The center is the same as the helium molecule. The 4L2 stands for 4 legs with 2 proton rings in each leg. An illustration is at this web site.. Each leg is far enough from the center so the overlapping electron rings don’t keep it from connecting to another element. There are 4 legs so there are 4 connection points. You can look at this element to tell how it will act chemically. All elements that have a positive valence will have legs that are 2 proton rings in length.

The next element is Nitrogen. Nitrogen has an atomic weight of 14. I have made it with 14 proton rings. This is where negative valence comes into play. Nitrogen has a -3 valence. It will combine with 3 other elements. The molenum of Nitrogen is C5-3L3. C5 is for a center of 5 proton rings. The 3L3 stands for 3 legs with 3 proton rings in each leg. An illustration of nitrogen is at this web site. Each leg is now 3 long. The end of each leg is farther from the center. This makes it act different chemically. I made all the molecules with positive valence to have 2 proton rings in a leg and I made all molecules with negative valence to have legs of 3 proton rings or more. As a general rule 3 proton ring legs like to connect to 2 proton ring legs and 2 proton ring legs don’t like to hook to other 2 proton ring legs. There are lots of exceptions to this general rule.

Something of great interest to me came out in the April 2005 issue of Scientific American. They had an article on “CT Scan for Molecules”. Researchers at the Canada’s National Research Council produced a three dimensional scan of the “Outermost Electron orbital” around a nitrogen atom. Pictures and the article were on page 26 and 27. There are 2 “lobes” in the scan. If you turn the nitrogen illustration we have on its side, it would fit very nicely inside the scan. Two of the nitrogen legs of will account for the lobes. I can’t produce a link to the article. It is a copyrighted work of Scientific American.

The next element is Oxygen. Oxygen has an atomic weight of 15.9. I have made it with 16 proton rings. Oxygen has a -2 valence. Oxygen can connect with 2 other elements. It can connect two elements together like a log chain or it can also hook twice to the same element. I view Oxygen to be just like a long chain. I gave it a molenum of L16. It is one log chain of proton rings. It does not have a center number. This will let oxygen bend or turn and connect to 2 other elements connection points. An illustration is at this web site.

In the book we have a total of 20 of the first elements from the periodic chart with illustrations and molenums. It is a little more in depth than covered here.

These molecules fulfill most of the first 5 functions of an atomic model. The next section will be the Introducing the Key Ring Compounds. This will be the last piece of function 5. We will connect some of the molecules together. The center of the atoms gets pretty cloudy with all the overlapping electron rings. Seeing a clear picture of the center of an atom will be a major feat. I see the gravity particle as a very thin particle. It has to go through all the overlapping electron rings to get to the center of the key ring atom it is going to.

Dude...

Trying to imagine a molecule as a keyring is a natural way to 'understand' chemical interactions. It's just wrong.

If you see two 'keyrings' joining to form a 'chain', at least one of the rings will have to open up. I won't be surprised if next you tell me that the 'keyrings' are actually coiled, that the coils just slide into each other like a normal keyring, and that every element has a set 'coil number', hereafter referred to as coinum.

Classical chemistry is hard to picture in your head, but nobody said you should be required to do so in order to understand the workings of it. Simplifying the issue so that you can *see* it in your mind does not guarantee the theory being valid.

Don't flog a dead horse whilst barking up the wrong tree.

The link is not copyrighted.

CT Scan for Molecules

Producing 3-d images of electron orbitals

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=000973A0-37DF-1237-B62883414B7F0000

Tormod

Thanks for the link. The main part of the article that I was interested in was the picture of the nitrogen itself. They have taken the picture out of the article at the link. You have to subscribe to get it. I subscribed and downloaded the picture. It is copyrighted. I won't post that.

This may be one of the best pictures ever of an individual molecule. The picture in the article is 100 percent consistant with the key ring nitrogen illustration that I have in my book. The only difference is the illustration in the book is a top down view and the CT Scan is a side view. The CT Scan only catches 2 of my "Theoretical" legs. To describe the CT Scan, the center was a dark blue. There were two lobes outside of the center. These 2 lobes or 2 legs or outermost orbitals, (depending on which theory you use) are in red and yellow. My son who is in the 5th grade saw the article and the picture. He said he thought it looked a lot like what we had in our book.

My book was published in Dec. of 2004. The nitrogen illustration was completed over a year before that. We did not reverse engineer from this picture. My theory was developed with no knowledge of the CT Scan technology. It is the best evidence I have to date that I may be onto something with my key ring ideas. I wish I could show the picture of the CT Scan but I can't.

If you see two 'keyrings' joining to form a 'chain', at least one of the rings will have to open up. I won't be surprised if next you tell me that the 'keyrings' are actually coiled, that the coils just slide into each other like a normal keyring, and that every element has a set 'coil number', hereafter referred to as coinum.

This is actually a very good way of stating this. The tadtrons do coil. I have always considered it an overlap in the ring. I am trying to present my ideas so that people can see and visualize them. I like the idea of a coil number. I prefer to call it a Coilnum. This number comes into play in a big way when I show how key ring molecules produce hot and cold. I view the proton ring as a triple overlap or coiled into 3 circles. This triple wrap would be considered to be a coilnum of 3. If the head of the tadron touched the tip of the tail it would be a coilnum of 1. It would be a complete circle with no overlap.

All proton rings and electron rings are open ended coils. They connect and then they hold tight until some external force causes them to break or change to another State.

I believe they all rotate. I don't know the RPM. They are just like your keyring.

Each element is determined by the number of proton rings and their configuration. The coilnum of the electron rings will determine the temperature of that molecule. I should have a post for the hot and cold of the keyring atom by the end of July.

Thank you for the "coilnum" idea. If this goes anywhere you will get credit for it. (Don't expect any money).

This is actually a very good way of stating this. The tadtrons do coil. I have always considered it an overlap in the ring. I am trying to present my ideas so that people can see and visualize them. I like the idea of a coil number. I prefer to call it a Coilnum. This number comes into play in a big way when I show how key ring molecules produce hot and cold. I view the proton ring as a triple overlap or coiled into 3 circles. This triple wrap would be considered to be a coilnum of 3. If the head of the tadron touched the tip of the tail it would be a coilnum of 1. It would be a complete circle with no overlap.

All proton rings and electron rings are open ended coils. They connect and then they hold tight until some external force causes them to break or change to another State.

I believe they all rotate. I don't know the RPM. They are just like your keyring.

Each element is determined by the number of proton rings and their configuration. The coilnum of the electron rings will determine the temperature of that molecule. I should have a post for the hot and cold of the keyring atom by the end of July.

Thank you for the "coilnum" idea. If this goes anywhere you will get credit for it. (Don't expect any money).

Jeez, dude - thanks for the recognition, but...

I was actually trying to be sarcastic. Seems like it failed.

If, at this late stage of your work, you are still open to ludicrous suggestions like a "coil number" for a fundamental material feature like thermal energy as stated above, I can't but wonder at the quality of the rest of your theory.

What's wrong with kinetic energy being responsible for temperature? Isn't it much, much simpler?

There's a lot of scope for expanding your theory along these lines - for instance you could say that the open-ended coils are also responsible for chemical interactions, i.e. different elements "hook" their coils into each other. Then, of course, you get elements like gold and helium which have by accident hooked themselves, and became inert. There's something to be said for it, I suppose, but, to vandalize an old saying about a vacuum:

"Nature abhorrs a coil-shaped atom"

There's a lot left unsaid about electrical properties, thermal conductivity (does one coiled particle cause the one next to it to increase its coils? If so, how? And thermal conductivity is a broad indicator of electrical conductivity, so electrons must also have something to do with the amount of coils on any given particle. Then - if you have chemical compounds where you postulate the "keyrings" to "hook" into each other, making a chain, how's the amount of coils between two different elements synchronized when the compound is heated up? Are we talking coils in extra dimensions here? Creating extra dimensions for features such as these might just be redundant, and a good indicator that you're on the wrong track.

I have asked you in your previous thread about gravity "pushing", where the gravity "particles" come from to be able to hit each and every particle square-on. I'm still waiting for an answer on that one as well.

I agree with you that people thought Einstein was a loon initially as well, but this is absolutely no guarantee that every single far-fetched theory is correct.

Jeez, dude - thanks for the recognition, but...

I was actually trying to be sarcastic. Seems like it failed.

If, at this late stage of your work, you are still open to ludicrous suggestions like a "coil number" for a fundamental material feature like thermal energy as stated above, I can't but wonder at the quality of the rest of your theory..

Sarcastic or not does not matter to me. It is a better way of expressing what I have. It is a good scientific term. I am sharing my ideas. I will gladly accept any contibutions to my theory. The "coils" were illustrated over a year ago. I will show them soon. We never assigned them a "number". We just viewed them as their size. A couple of the people who helped on the book liked the "Coilnum".

What's wrong with kinetic energy being responsible for temperature? Isn't it much, much simpler?

There's a lot of scope for expanding your theory along these lines - for instance you could say that the open-ended coils are also responsible for chemical interactions, i.e. different elements "hook" their coils into each other.

I am getting some illustrations put on my web site that everyone can see. I will start a thread on Introducting the Key Ring compounds when that is completed. A shared electron ring will be the "Hook".

There's a lot left unsaid about electrical properties, thermal conductivity (does one coiled particle cause the one next to it to increase its coils? If so, how? And thermal conductivity is a broad indicator of electrical conductivity, so electrons must also have something to do with the amount of coils on any given particle. Then - if you have chemical compounds where you postulate the "keyrings" to "hook" into each other, making a chain, how's the amount of coils between two different elements synchronized when the compound is heated up? Are we talking coils in extra dimensions here? Creating extra dimensions for features such as these might just be redundant, and a good indicator that you're on the wrong track.

You are very close to what I have. I have illustations that show the heat and the thermal conductivity. I should have some of these posted at my web site by the third week of July.

I will also start a thread at this web site by then.

I don't have any extra dimensions because I don't need them.

I have asked you in your previous thread about gravity "pushing", where the gravity "particles" come from to be able to hit each and every particle square-on. I'm still waiting for an answer on that one as well.

I thought I did answer it. If you go out on a clear night and look up in the sky. Light from all the distant stars can be seen. I think light is a particle. Think about how many particles of light come to your two little eyes. How many particles of just light hit per square inch per second? It's would have to be a huge number. I believe the light particles change state after they reach their destination. The former light particles are then able to join any stream of gravity. A light particle could come to the earth from a star a hundred million light years away. That light particle could hit your arm. That particle could then go out and find the end of a gravity stream going to our sun. Once the particle gets to the sun it would change to light and contiunue in the cycle. Light and gravity are just two of the states of a particle. This is a fundamental part of the Theory of Energy States(TOES). You always have the same number of particles in the universe.

For a model of a molecule to work it must provide at least these 7 functions.

2. It must hold the atom and the molecule together.

3. It must be able to provide or change into all the energy particles that come out when the atom/molecule is split.

4. It must have a logical unit that determines it’s mass.

5. It must be able to connect or not connect to other elements.

6. It must provide the mechanism for hot and cold. (In another section).

7. It must provide the mechanism of adhesion between molecules. (In another section).

You have not justified or explained these contentions.

Why? Why should the molecule be responsible for gravity? What do you consider flawed in present theory?

2. It must hold the atom and the molecule together.Nonsensical phrasing: semantic content close to zero.

3. It must be able to provide or change into all the energy particles that come out when the atom/molecule is split.What do you consider flawed in present theory?

4. It must have a logical unit that determines it’s mass.Nonsensical phrasing: semantic content close to zero.

5. It must be able to connect or not connect to other elements.What do you consider flawed in present theory?

6. It must provide the mechanism for hot and cold. (In another section).Why does it need to do this? What do you consider flawed in present theory?

Why? Why should the molecule be responsible for gravity? What do you consider flawed in present theory?

I think each individual atom has gravity that goes to it. The sum total of all atoms of any objecct is what determines how much gravity it has.

A vacuum cleaner has moving parts that cause it to work. Parts move and air comes in a hose and exits out an exhaust port in the vacuum cleaner. I see gravity as moving somewhat like air. The moving of the electron rings causesassists the gravity to go in one side of an atom. The hole in the key ring atom is where the gravity particle goes through and exits.

I think in terms of particles and their mechanical movement in 3 dimensions. Present theory has forces. I think there is a particle "Behind the forces".

2. It must hold the atom and the molecule together.Nonsensical phrasing: semantic content close to zero.

I was never good at english. The atoms and molecules must hold themselves together. I have tried to show how the proton ring does this like your key ring that holds your keys.

I guess I should compare this to strong force. In the standard model strong force holds the nucleus of an atom together. Let's take oxygen for an example. It has 8 neutrons and 8 protons. The 8 neutrons have a neutral charge. The 8 protons have a positive charge. Like charges are suppose to repell. Shouldn't the molecule push itself apart? The neutrons shouldn't stick to anything. The protons should be pushing away from each other. A gluon theoretically holds them together or transmits this force. How?

3. It must be able to provide or change into all the energy particles that come out when the atom/molecule is split.What do you consider flawed in present theory?

I look at what comes out of an atom when they are split, light, heat, radiation. I don't know of any "Proton chunks". The proton is now divided into quarks. I think they have not gone small enough yet. The electron is small enough. The rest of the atom isn't.

4. It must have a logical unit that determines it’s mass.Nonsensical phrasing: semantic content close to zero.

Are you giving me an english lesson? Each key ring atom is a logical unit. It is just like a cell in a life form. Hydrogen has 1 proton. That is a logical unit of 1. Oxygen has 8 neutrons and 8 protons. I consider that to be 16 logical units. 1 logical unit equals a mass of 1. The mass gives each molecule an atom weight.

5. It must be able to connect or not connect to other elements.What do you consider flawed in present theory?

I have started a new thread "Introducing the key ring compounds". I answer some of you questions there. Look at what I have and ask specific questions on that thread. I will try to answer them under that thread.

6. It must provide the mechanism for hot and cold. (In another section).Why does it need to do this? What do you consider flawed in present theory?

I am going to post a thread called "What causes hot and cold in the key ring atom". I hope to have it posted before the 4th week of July. Hot and cold in the present theory is a huge flaw. I will show that flaw and compare it to the key ring atom.

Thank you for your questions. I published my book in December of 2004. It has been available in stores since about April. I am rewriting parts of it and posting it at my web site. It takes time. This is the only forum I am currently posting those parts of my theory at. I am learning as I go. Thank you for your interest in my ideas. I hope you respond on my other threads. We can go into more detail on functions 5 and 6.