Science Forums

Time gate!!!!

trapit

Is there a term named "time gate"? If yes i request any of the viewers to help me in defining it.

Yes.

Every day, millions of workers walk through "time gates" at countless factories throughout the Western, Capitalist world; where this specific device determines how much of your life the evil money-bosses have sucked out of you on any given day - so that they can snicker in their vaults while they count out the pittance they figure the worker's life is worth.

A "time gate" is a funny thing. You walk through it, and for the next 8 hours, it sucks the soul out of you.

Yes.

Every day, millions of workers walk through "time gates" at countless factories throughout the Western, Capitalist world; where this specific device determines how much of your life the evil money-bosses have sucked out of you on any given day - so that they can snicker in their vaults while they count out the pittance they figure the worker's life is worth.

A "time gate" is a funny thing. You walk through it, and for the next 8 hours, it sucks the soul out of you.

MAY BE MY FAULT,BUT I COULDNT UNDERSTAND CLEARLY.WILL U PLZ MAKE IT CLEAR.

somebody can help me in defining the relation between time gate and time travel?????

Welcome to Hypography, Trapit. You must understand that your posts here might sometimes be met with skepticism, criticism or sarcasm if you don't make some valid statement or at least provide some proof or a source. Boerseun's comment above is actually extremely funny, but it's clearly not the answer you are looking for.

It would perhaps help if you could tell us what led you to this question. Was it something you read or saw on TV? And if so, when and where? Are you thinking of something from science fiction TV series like Star Trek or Stargate? Or are you thinking of something in theoretic science like wormholes?

There is a lot of debate over the feasability of time travel, and the methods that would be required. If you give us some ideas, it could start an interesting debate. :turtle:

Welcome to Hypography, Trapit. You must understand that your posts here might sometimes be met with skepticism, criticism or sarcasm if you don't make some valid statement or at least provide some proof or a source. Boerseun's comment above is actually extremely funny, but it's clearly not the answer you are looking for.

It would perhaps help if you could tell us what led you to this question. Was it something you read or saw on TV? And if so, when and where? Are you thinking of something from science fiction TV series like Star Trek or Stargate? Or are you thinking of something in theoretic science like wormholes?

There is a lot of debate over the feasability of time travel, and the methods that would be required. If you give us some ideas, it could start an interesting debate. :turtle:

Well,I can understand the fact.I came across this topic when i was searching for books on time to prepare a seminar report.I knew something about time travel(heard about it in some talks) but timegate was new to me.So I decided to post in this forum.

Well,I can understand the fact.I came across this topic when i was searching for books on time to prepare a seminar report.I knew something about time travel(heard about it in some talks) but timegate was new to me.So I decided to post in this forum.

the only thing about "timegate" that a google search seems to come up with at least in the first 100 finds is information about "timegate studios" a computer game development company and some other companies by that name.

perhaps some science fiction book or movie has used the term?

i never recall coming across the term in any physics i have studied or read about.

the only thing about "timegate" that a google search seems to come up with at least in the first 100 finds is information about "timegate studios" a computer game development company and some other companies by that name.

perhaps some science fiction book or movie has used the term?

i never recall coming across the term in any physics i have studied or read about.

Well.....I hav to say that u r wrong,I hav read about the time gate like this:

"A TIME GATE OR A DIMENSIONAL PORTAL THROUGH THE SIXTH DIMENSION, ALLOWS TRAVEL BETWEEN TWO ANALOGOUS TEMPORAL CYCLES IN DIFFERENT TIME LINES"

But i should tell frankly that i hav no other idea about it.