Science Forums

We Never Went To The Moon!

Ryndanangnysen

Are you sure?? It turned out some where just fake!

In orbit around the earth, mate!

Next time, make it more difficult, mate!

Ryndanangnysen wrote - Are you sure?? It turned out some where just fake! which is a lie. People who make such claims do so without providing evidence because it's wrong and as such there is no evidence of the claim

Ryndanangnysen wrote - In orbit around the earth, mate! You've once again provided no basis for this accusation. Merely saying something is not evidence that what you said it's true. In this case ham radio operators listened in on astronauts in the Apollo-11 capsules as they went to the Moon. It's easy to determine that the transmissions were not from Apollo-11 as it circled the Earth because there was never a drop out of signal as the capsule sunk below the horizon in its orbit. The transmissions coming from the moon has no drop out.

http://www.arrl.org/eavesdropping-on-apollo-11

The Russians would have loved it if they were transmitting from a capsule in orbit because they'd be able to detect exactly where the capsule is by triangulating the signal and showing it's not from the moon but from Earth's orbit.

Sir,

If you believe that we went to the moon - You will believe anything...!

http://wellaware1.com/artwork/large/rocketboy.jpg

RbM

Why? Why is believing that we went to the moon so fantastic to you? Do you know nothing about science and engineering and for that reason can't grasp how it can e done? Where's your evidence? Where's your argument demonstrating that what you said is reasonably correct?

Why? Why is believing that we went to the moon so fantastic to you? Do you know nothing about science and engineering and for that reason can't grasp how it can e done? Where's your evidence? Where's your argument demonstrating that what you said is reasonably correct?

The people who are responsible for influencing you to believe this aren't who they say they are...

RbM

To no one's surprise, RbM doesn't present any facts except a few videos by conspiracy theorists who have been thoroughly debunked and does not even propose an alternate theory for why "everyone has been lying" to me and others.

That pretty much defines "not being a contributing member" in our rules and definitely is "generally annoying to our membership."

Bye! :oh_really:

History is much more the product of chaos than of conspiracy, :phones:

Buffy

To no one's surprise, RbM doesn't present any facts except a few videos by conspiracy theorists who have been thoroughly debunked and does not even propose an alternate theory for why "everyone has been lying" to me and others.

That pretty much defines "not being a contributing member" in our rules and definitely is "generally annoying to our membership."

Bye! :oh_really:

History is much more the product of chaos than of conspiracy, :phones:

Buffy

Is it possible that RbM and Ryndanangnysen are the same people?

Is it possible that RbM and Ryndanangnysen are the same people?

No.

Honestly, there are plenty of folks in the world with um, odd opinions.

A good conspiracy is unprovable. I mean, if you can prove it, it means they screwed up somewhere along the line, :phones:

Buffy

• 1 year later...

I watched the 'Moon Landings' on TV in 1969 and I was amazed although I couldn't see all that much. However in later years, as my education and logic advanced,  I have become a skeptic. I wanted to write yet another book about the moon landings hoax. But while doing it it seemed to me to be boring. So I wrote a novel instead. A novel that uses real data. Have a peek....type [sPAM TEXT REMOVED] into  Amazon book shop online or visit [sPAM LINK REMOVED]  it's nice to be different :-) 

Edited by Buffy

I watched the 'Moon Landings' on TV in 1969 and I was amazed although I couldn't see all that much. However in later years, as my education and logic advanced,  I have become a skeptic. I wanted to write yet another book about the moon landings hoax. But while doing it it seemed to me to be boring. So I wrote a novel instead. A novel that uses real data. Have a peek....type [sPAM TEXT REMOVED] into  Amazon book shop online or visit [sPAM LINK REMOVED] it's nice to be different :-) 

....but not to be an idiot. 

Administrator's Note: Our rules do not allow self-promotional advertising. Especially not that promoting conspiracy theories.

The mentally disturbed do not employ the Principle of Scientific Parsimony: the most simple theory to explain a given set of facts. They shoot for the baroque, :phones:

Buffy