Science Forums

Its Christmas!

paigetheoracle

So she took it on the chin for Jesus?

No, if I understand it correctly the woman who committed the assault was upset with the bell ringer because she didn't say the word "(Christ)mas" and used the word holidays in her greeting in an effort to be politically correct. I assume she was angry that the religion she chooses to follow is no longer getting properly advertised. I'm sure in the bible of her religion as it is in most other religions out there, is a passage saying something to the effect... "Punch thy sister in the mouth while she is collecting for the poor and doesn't say the right greeting." :huh:

No, if I understand it correctly the woman who committed the assault was upset with the bell ringer because she didn't say the word "(Christ)mas" and used the word holidays in her greeting in an effort to be politically correct. I assume she was angry that the religion she chooses to follow is no longer getting properly advertised. I'm sure in the bible of her religion as it is in most other religions out there, is a passage saying something to the effect... "Punch thy sister in the mouth while she is collecting for the poor and doesn't say the right greeting." :huh:

Surely you mean turn the other cheek or would that have made the tolerant bell ringer, the true Christian?