Science Forums

Two past the post!

Tormod

Congrats to the two first members to beat our 1000 posts challenge.

Orbsycli and C1ay now both belong to the elite group of users who have the highest posting level (as of yet). And of course they get their free custom T-shirt after our 5th anniversary on may 17 2005! ;)

___I chose the Resident part of my title in defference to Freethinker's title; for me it implies a coming, a staying, & a going. Best wishes out to you Freethinker wherever you now reside!!

___I may or may not make the 1,000 mark as so much is going on, but if I do, I donate my shirt to be autioned in support of Hypography. (I have a phobia about wearing clothing that has writing on it.)

___Good job C1ay & Orby!! :xx:

___I chose the Resident part of my title in defference to Freethinker's title; for me it implies a coming, a staying, & a going. Best wishes out to you Freethinker wherever you now reside!!
Hope you're not planning on going Turtle!

Maybe you admins might think about changing Free's title to "Atheist Emeritus"! He'll rightly be in the top 15 list for some time to come...

Cheers,

Buffy

Why didn't he give us 50 more posts!? Why 2950 ? ;) It's not that hard to give us a couple more responses and good natured debates, is it? 3000 just rolls of your tongue better and is a great number to be remembered by.

FreeThinker.... Yeah, I remember him. He was Mr. 3000. :xx:

Sorry about that, but this was an issue that I have actually lost sleep over (about 10 minutes one night ;)) and was wondering if he even cared that he was so close to the 3000 mark and didn't make it.

P.S.

Tormod, he told me that he beat you to 2000 posts. Is that true ;) ?

___Buffy said, "Hope you're not planning on going Turtle!"

___Not planning exactly; more like expecting the inevitable. I tend to drift over time from one obsession to another (you may have notice this). Anyway, I have heard it said life is what happens while you're making plans, so my master plan is to have no plans. Nothing should remain then but living!?

Thank you folks ;)

*bows. ;)

killean pointed out to me that Freethinker is also a part of this, yes? i totally forgot because i havn't seen him around lately.

oh well, huzzAH! ;)

He didn't have to work on winning this though since he already had a 1000 going in ;)

Why didn't he give us 50 more posts!? Why 2950 ? ;) It's not that hard to give us a couple more responses and good natured debates, is it? 3000 just rolls of your tongue better and is a great number to be remembered by.

Sometimes it's better to be remembered for something you didn't do... ;)

Ah, FT, the guy who *almost* made 3K posts!