Science Forums

Hello.

MewSkitty

I'm going to tell it all right here. I'm 15. My I.Q. was last tested to be 167. I'm a major fan of Pokemon (hence the name.) And I have schizophrenia. Don't any of these things about me? Than so be it. I'm tired of keeping secrets about myself, if you don't like me because of any of these things, then I don't care.

I'm around your age (16), but that IQ is off the charts! 167, wow *whistles*. Mine hasn't been officially tested (yet) but I believe I got a fairly accurate score at HighIQSociety.com, 141.

if you don't like me because of any of these things, then I don't care.[/Quote]

I don't see anything not to like.

My name, MewSkitty, was made by combining the names of two Pokemon, Mew and Skitty. Here's their info:

Mew:

Number: 151

Type: Psychic

Hight: 1'04"

Weight: 8.8 lbs.

Skitty:

Number: 300

Type: Normal

Hight: 2'00"

Weight: 24.3 lbs.

I know all there is to know about the 391 known Pokemon. There's going to be more with the release of the 4th generation, which is going to make the total above 400 known Pokemon!

Now, about my likes in science. I like physics, astronomy, and psychology the best. Though I found out I have talent in Chemistry and Biology, I'm not interested in those subjects.

BTW, though different breeds of Pokemon can breed, the egg will always be that of the female. For example, Skitty and Wailord can breed, but if the Skitty is female, the egg will hatch to be a Skitty, and visa-versa. Also, if anyone would like to know more about Pokemon, just PM me and ask what you wish and I'll anser your questions about it.

You sure seem to like Pokemon a lot. There will probably be plenty of room for that in The Watercooler forum otherwise, let's try and keep it scientific.

Can you fill me in on the details of schizophrenia? I've always been curious about the disease but never been able to directly ask some who had it. Is this where your interest in Psychology comes in to play as well.

My name, MewSkitty, was made by combining the names of two Pokemon, Mew and Skitty. Here's their info:

Mew:

Number: 151

Type: Psychic

Hight: 1'04"

Weight: 8.8 lbs.

Skitty:

Number: 300

Type: Normal

Hight: 2'00"

Weight: 24.3 lbs.

I know all there is to know about the 391 known Pokemon. There's going to be more with the release of the 4th generation, which is going to make the total above 400 known Pokemon!

Now, about my likes in science. I like physics, astronomy, and psychology the best. Though I found out I have talent in Chemistry and Biology, I'm not interested in those subjects.

BTW, though different breeds of Pokemon can breed, the egg will always be that of the female. For example, Skitty and Wailord can breed, but if the Skitty is female, the egg will hatch to be a Skitty, and visa-versa. Also, if anyone would like to know more about Pokemon, just PM me and ask what you wish and I'll anser your questions about it.

Very cool.