Science Forums

Multiple Monitors

Dark Mind

Do you use multiple monitors?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you use multiple monitors?

• Yes, I am using more than one monitor.
    • No, I am not using more than one monitor.
    • I intend to get multiple monitors hooked up.
    • I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm like C1ay, 'cept I got 4 machines on the switcher, with two keyboards and three mice due to one being a mac and one windows machine being really finicky about wanting to have the mouse run directly to it....

Cheers,

Buffy

I got one vote for "Yes, I am using more than one monitor." but from what I read I got the impression that all of you were only using one monitor (or less ;)) per machine. Although I'm not sure about Tormod (But who ever is? ;))

At work I use an apple powerbook hooked up to an apple widescreen monitor.

At home I only use one 19" monitor...but I wouldn't mind getting two 19" flatscreens... ;)

It still seems like you have the same screen on the widescreen monitor as you do on the powerbook.

Maybe my question was unclear. What I was wondering: How many of you currently have at least two or more monitors hooked up to one machine, like this...

i made it up one night when i was writing poetry and it made sense at the time, but now i just leave it up to whatever anybody wants it to mean.

"...accumulating ice when the sun tends to die

orbsycli was intended for patience..."

from something i wrote called 88:88

the name comes from a microwave at a house i practiced with, with an old band. we were fascinated how time could just be 88:88 all the time, and we played for hours and the time never changed. childish, stupid-whatever it was, it was amazing.

Although I'm not sure about Tormod (But who ever is? ;))

Not me!

It still seems like you have the same screen on the widescreen monitor as you do on the powerbook.

No, it becomes a dual screen setup. At home I forgot to say that I run a PC with the 19".

That setup in the photo you posted would fit nicely in my wet computer music studio dreams...