Science Forums

Gravity as another dimension

Time_Travel

Here is the solution to your quest.

The big bang was a massive release of the monopole gravitational wave, and each piece of matter and energy regrouped and is continuing this monopole gravitational wave decay creating time and space as actions of this process. Time and space are relative just as sound is relative because the operating system is universal, energy transfer into a wave with a constant speed, constant frequency, and constant wavelength always in relation to the point of Origin.

Gravity?  It is the Misunderstood Huygens Principle back action of wavefront formation, creating a tension that brings the two or more objects generating the waves, forming wavefronts, together.

I have just given you your answers.

Michael, please avoid posting strange claims that have no scientific support outside of the Strange Claims Forum.

~modest

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I understand what you mean and it is fun to explore ideas with the mind. Imagine that your car needed a mechanic and you were a mechanic on the side and knew exactly how to fix it but did not have the time and a well respected mechanic told you that your car needed fixing in 4-26 spacial dimensions and it was going to cost extra, would you buy it? Objectively think about how you would feel about what he was telling you, what does your gut instinct tell you? Now you can imagine how I feel when someone mentions extra dimensions in reality when I can explain everything in three dimensions understanding spaceTime and gravity as generated actions of an ongoing process. And that is where my story begins....

Well, if you know that the car needs to be fixed in 3 dimensions, then you would know that it is a rip-off.

If you don't know if it does or doesn't need fixing in 4+ spacial dimensions, then you don't know what is happenning to your car.

If you know that it does need to be fixed in those dimensions, then you don't have much of a choice apart from taking the car elsewhere.

I don't exactly see the connection between this and the simplification of gravity to a force acting perpendicular to the three 'normal' (for lack of a better word) dimensions.

Hey Modest,

I use only sound and fundamental physics laws and deductions within those laws. I link Newton, Einstein, Bohr, Huygen's, Maxwell and all of physics into a universal understanding and my claims are 100 % sound, and not relative in this case, haha.

My penalty is that I take sound scientific principles and define them in ways that explain everything working in three dimensions. I PLEAD GUILTY of original thought and uncommon common sense. unfortunately in order to understand gravity, you have to understand everything.

So is Gravity related to another dimension rather than three? Science has not proven any more dimensions than three, ZERO evidence, consensus means nothing, Zero evidence. On the other hand every action in the universe gives proof to my understanding (Hypothesis). Do we live in a time when make believe dimensions are normal theory and using sound physics principles to create an original simple and eloquent " Theory of Everything" is a strange claim?

Modest, did you ever think that you would be a party to suppressing absolute truth?

Food for thought, your friend in the kiss rule,

Little ol' me- underdog....

Sincerely,

Michael Turner AKA Sheldon Cooper, lately.

Well, if you know that the car needs to be fixed in 3 dimensions, then you would know that it is a rip-off.

If you don't know if it does or doesn't need fixing in 4+ spacial dimensions, then you don't know what is happenning to your car.

If you know that it does need to be fixed in those dimensions, then you don't have much of a choice apart from taking the car elsewhere.

I don't exactly see the connection between this and the simplification of gravity to a force acting perpendicular to the three 'normal' (for lack of a better word) dimensions.

First, I was showing how extra dimensions is plain nuts. Second I am telling you that gravity is 3D collision of generated waves that create a backaction building tension that is minimized by the objects that are generating the waves move spacially together. I am not talking perpendicular, straight line, math, I am talking curved math, Einstein and the mechanism and physical limitations based upon the physical structure and process..

I use only sound and fundamental physics laws and deductions within those laws.

I would be most pleased if you tried to support this,

Gravity? It is the Misunderstood Huygens Principle back action of wavefront formation, creating a tension that brings the two or more objects generating the waves, forming wavefronts, together.

with sound and fundamental physics. But, it is not part of any current recognizable scientific theory so you would need to do this in the

Alternative Theories Forum. If you can't formulate it as a plausible falsifiable theory then it would belong in the Strange Claims Forum.

The site rules, which we all must follow as members, insist on this. If you find this problematic then please private message me or any other moderator or administrator.

~modest

I would be most pleased if you tried to support this,

with sound and fundamental physics. But, it is not part of any current recognizable scientific theory so you would need to do this in the

Alternative Theories Forum. If you can't formulate it as a plausible falsifiable theory then it would belong in the Strange Claims Forum.

The site rules, which we all must follow as members, insist on this. If you find this problematic then please private message me or any other moderator or administrator.

~modest

You are right but it is very odd, a paradox that I have the answers to the questions asked in these non alternative forums, I am not here proposing a new theory, but I am answering every question in these forums with my understanding which is truth. I understand the delemia you feel, but I have seen too much of how everything works, and played devil's advocate to not easily understand, what used to be complex mind boggling questions, of how everything works and I just want to shout out and say look here is the answer you seek and here is why it works and here is the way it fits in with everything else. So I will disappear for a while again and enlighten and be enlightened in other ways.

Again, thanks for your time,

Michael Turner. Further comments, email me; be happy to prove it through deduction, observation, experimentation examples. :)

Hey Modest,

I use only sound and fundamental physics laws and deductions within those laws. I link Newton, Einstein, Bohr, Huygen's, Maxwell and all of physics into a universal understanding and my claims are 100 % sound, and not relative in this case, haha.

My penalty is that I take sound scientific principles and define them in ways that explain everything working in three dimensions. I PLEAD GUILTY of original thought and uncommon common sense. unfortunately in order to understand gravity, you have to understand everything.

So is Gravity related to another dimension rather than three? Science has not proven any more dimensions than three, ZERO evidence, consensus means nothing, Zero evidence. On the other hand every action in the universe gives proof to my understanding (Hypothesis). Do we live in a time when make believe dimensions are normal theory and using sound physics principles to create an original simple and eloquent " Theory of Everything" is a strange claim?

Modest, did you ever think that you would be a party to suppressing absolute truth?

Food for thought, your friend in the kiss rule,

Little ol' me- underdog....

Sincerely,

Michael Turner AKA Sheldon Cooper, lately.

Yes, extra dimensions are only considered to exist because of 'consensus'.

However, notice the word 'considered'.

The hypothetical extra spacial dimensions are only theoretical ones.

Meaning, they don't exist (nessecarily anyway).

Similar to how someone would say 'I felt happy'.

By your logic, we should all be guilty of making up a new object called 'happy'.

However, it is understood that 'happiness' is an abstract concept.

Meaning, it doesn't exist (nessecarily anyway).

See the similarity?

Yes, extra dimensions are only considered to exist because of 'consensus'.

However, notice the word 'considered'.

The hypothetical extra spacial dimensions are only theoretical ones.

Meaning, they don't exist (nessecarily anyway).

Similar to how someone would say 'I felt happy'.

By your logic, we should all be guilty of making up a new object called 'happy'.

However, it is understood that 'happiness' is an abstract concept.

Meaning, it doesn't exist (nessecarily anyway).

See the similarity?

------------------------------•-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello from Michael Turner, Polymath,

Happiness is a human term that groups together specific neurological process that elicit a general state of mind indicated outwardly by actions, or gestures.

You are baiting and switching my logic for your own personal means, maybe discrediting me and you are caught.- Bazinga

Your first flaw is assuming my logic, you are incorrect. My logic is based on sound physics laws and understanding the concepts of something as existing and nothing as not existing, I am simply following the kiss rule. Science telling people it might have the cure when it doesn't even understand the disease, that is what made up dimensions are claiming, pure and simple. Take your time and just open your mind to the possibility that extra dimensions are not necessary, it is false faith that keeps you hanging in there. Remember a time when you thought it was crazy, it really is.

"Faith in extra dimensions or a multiverse is faith in a timeless God with no will or personality. One Hell of a leap outside of science if you ask me."- Michael Turner

Happiness is a chemical-'biological' process which has a basis in ratios of brain chemicals and stimulation of specific regions of the brain. It is science and it exists as a direct outcome of a chemical process of specific nerve stimulation. Imput from the enviorment plays specific roles to elevate or decrease the chemical ratios of dopamine/ seritonin to increase or decrease happiness. Sleep/ hunger/ happy/sad are all chemical induced. Happiness is a human term to describe a chemical reaction that results in a induced set of circumstances within the brain.

Extra dimensions are a clever slight of hand mathematical mechanism, that may exist or not exist, as an invisible pink bunny standing behind you may exist or not exist. It is invented and promoted because we are stuck on how everything works in three dimensions. I have/ can correct that and therefore no more pink bunny.

I believe it is time for science to mature and try to understand that everything can be explained in three dimensions.

1). All matter and energy decay from electromatic fields (S,W,EM) into a monopole gravitational field.

2). When wavefronts form, there is a backaction tension that is created. The Huygens Principle even mathematically shows it and it can be derived from Maxwell's equations. This is the real story of the universe and it is founded on sound physics principles and laws and it makes me happy too.

• 2 weeks later...

I think gravity is the first step to magnetism,

gravity

magnetism

space-time bend ( see pulsars )

My proposed equation for charged elementary particles (mass x radius = gravitational constant divided by 2)supports your thinking. It is based on the assumption that all stable particles and atoms have internally balance force fields, the balance lies between the force of the nucleus and the external force of other particles. the nucleus of a particle being it's vacuum zero point. I hope to submit the full article on a new submission to this forum by the end of this week.