Science Forums

HCNA05 - Finalizing things, as it's getting CLOSE!!

IrishEyes

Is anybody good with a camera? It'd be nice if someone could take pictures to post in the gallery for those people who are unable to attend.

Recently my Digicam broke but I'll be bringing it in before the end of the week, and I hope it will be ready before the trip. I'm sure there will be several camera's available for Gallery submissions with or without my contribution. ;)

btw, have you figured out approximate amount of money that we should have to accomodate fees, food, and 20% up for unexpected expenses, ofcourse not taking in the account shopping.

Oh, also maps of the area surrounding the hotel could help (google maps), and forgive my uncertainty, but i'm perplexed as to which weekend of may this will be (i constantly keep on doubting myself, can anyone clearly specify exact dates so i get it right for myself and not doubt, please ;))

Not too sure about maps...

As for money it depends how much you wish to splurge on goods. $500 - 1000 should be good minus any initial expenses like travel and hotel. Travel and Hotel for Gahd and I are at $750 CAD each. $250 for the hotel, $500 for plane tickets. Food expenses I am still unaware of.

May 13 to May 15 is the official date. But some of us are heading there earlier, like Tormod and Yvonne on May 11. Gahd and I on May 12. That's all I know for certain.

thanks Killean, I really hope to see you all, quite excited to meet T, I, You and G, well, Gahd I guess because from what i've read in his posts, very knowledgeble, he reminds me of a good friend of mine...

As to what I'm planning to spend, well I hope as little on shopping as possible, but I'll have to buy a present for my sis while I'm in NY anyways, so, but aside from that, I'll take a train down to NYC, and i guess we'll have to see how it all works out, if everything is ok, I'll definately stay overknight till sunday, but if not, I'll just have to catch that last train home... as much as i dont want to...

Anyways, thanks again Kill, you have definately solved my doubts...